Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hove not saying hes worth it but some of the others going for that are a joke! & there not alot better than our cilla!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• World's gone mad if we are genuinely discussing whether Sylla is worth 10m quid or not!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
        To be fair if it is true, Bogle does seem to be a natural 'in the box' goal scorer, which could work out if played in the right system.
        so is Sylla.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Hove not saying hes worth it but some of the others going for that are a joke! & there not alot better than our cilla!
          so ... you're saying hes worth 15m??

Comment

• Shows you how inflated the market has become when Assombolonga cost 3 times more than Charlie cost us.

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
              so ... you're saying hes worth 15m??
              Weird how we here at qpr always seem to undervalue our players compared to everyone else, i dont think any player is even worth 10 grand let alone these stupid figures nowadays, but we have a habit of thinking we`ve done well to get whatever we get, yet another club with a simular quality player fetches loads more, always seems to happen to us for some reason
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Shows you how inflated the market has become when Assombolonga cost 3 times more than Charlie cost us.
                Was thinking about that earlier! Charlie, a 100% proven Championship goal machine at the time, only cost us £4m and that's only 4 years ago. Market has seriously blown up since then
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Weird how we here at qpr always seem to undervalue our players compared to everyone else, i dont think any player is even worth 10 grand let alone these stupid figures nowadays, but we have a habit of thinking we`ve done well to get whatever we get, yet another club with a simular quality player fetches loads more, always seems to happen to us for some reason
                  nah i get what you mean. i think its just the nature of english football now coz of the ridiculous amount of money in it. like 2-3 seaaons ago chelsea signed some average defender from a french side for 4m or sonething to have as backup. after literally 1 or 2 games he went to sunderland for over 10m.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                    Was thinking about that earlier! Charlie, a 100% proven Championship goal machine at the time, only cost us £4m and that's only 4 years ago. Market has seriously blown up since then
                    It's madness, some of the money being spent on bang average players is ridiculous. And we are the only British club that is being fined for FFP? It's an utter joke, I guarantee you that there are plenty of other clubs in the Premiership and Championship living well beyond their means right now!

As much as we complain about all the spending in the past, and lack of it right now. In a sense, we are better off out of it. Can you imagine the state we'd be in if TF was chucking money about in the current climate?!!

Comment

• QPR 5/2 favourites to sign Bogle?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/07/27...ns-omar-bogle/

Comment

• Would be more than happy with bogle and a defender.

Comment

• Not saying this is a rumour by any means, but Nakhi Wells told he can leave Huddersfield by Wagner. Would love him here
                          My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Would be more than happy with bogle and a defender.
                            Hoban? Or another one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                              Hoban? Or another one?
                              Another one mate. Deffo another one as well.
                              Think Hoban could be a steady defender but we still need one more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Another one mate. Deffo another one as well.
                                Think Hoban could be a steady defender but we still need one more.
                                yep, we are desperate for a proper rightback.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X