Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    Ollie might be thinking Eze has moved up the pecking order
    Especially if there are no incoming.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      #Transfert #Idrissa #Sylla remains open to a departure this summer for an interesting offer. #QPR would not stop him either.
      God fooking help us if we sell sylla! Right bolak dropped if we do in my opinion!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Wonder if Holloway has sent Penrice to "StarSixes" tournament... China have some decent players.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Brentford are in for that Ollie Watkins - type of player we should be after as was James Vaughn who went to Sunderland the other day.

Comment

• Holloway said on his peterboro preview that they working hard and wants another 3 to 4 players before reading game don't panic not worth the stress levels. They doing it the right way I guess and we are not used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Insider View Post
              Holloway said on his peterboro preview that they working hard and wants another 3 to 4 players before reading game don't panic not worth the stress levels. They doing it the right way I guess and we are not used to it.
              Exactly. We splash the cash and sign everyone and overhaul the squad, people ##### and moan. We stop doing it that way...and people ##### and moan.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Insider View Post
                Holloway said on his peterboro preview that they working hard and wants another 3 to 4 players before reading game don't panic not worth the stress levels. They doing it the right way I guess and we are not used to it.
                Good post and I agree

Comment

• QPR scouts to attend Lausanne-Sport vs Brentford as they continue tracking defender Benjamin Kololli
                  Read more at http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...sport-13333274

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    God fooking help us if we sell sylla! Right bolak dropped if we do in my opinion!
                    I agree with you on that mate.

Problem is, Ollie doesn't see what you and me do. If he ain't in Ollie's plans, then he's bound to be available for the right price!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Crikey, linked with a PROPER central defensive midfielder at last !
                      Jedinak was a decent player in his day, but he turns 33 in a few weeks. Not sure what the point is really, certainly ain't building for the future with this signing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Jedinak was a decent player in his day, but he turns 33 in a few weeks. Not sure what the point is really, certainly ain't building for the future with this signing!
                        A Shaun Derry/Clint Hill type of signing. We definitly need someone who can guide a very young midfield, imo.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          A Shaun Derry/Clint Hill type of signing. We definitly need someone who can guide a very young midfield, imo.
                          Shaun and Clint with both a good few years younger than that when we signed them Shania.

Comment

• That is true, Tarbie. But, If we can get a season or two out of him that would splendid. Agree, it is a gamble though.
                            Last edited by Shania; 15-07-2017, 11:51 AM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Hill was 33 and Derry was 32 when they joined.

Comment

• Ok, but are we really after Jedinak, QPRHoop?
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X