Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by croxleyhoops View Post
    Left sided centre back. Personally hope he plays instead of Lynch so that we can stop playing hoofball.

Its probably more to do with playing the lampost smith, personally hope hes a sub to bring on as a plan b! know he banged a few in but our play seem to go downhill in the end with playing him. wish ollie had stuck with the team and formations that did so well against reading and newcastle, and with smith etc as a plan b.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
      Toszer.
      For me, he has to be up there with Maiga and Will Keane as one of the worst players we've had in recent times.

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
        Sounds like our sort of striker 7 goals in 37 appearances.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          wish ollie had stuck with the team and formations that did so well against reading and newcastle.
          Mackie started both of those games didn't he?

Comment

• Wolves fans would drive Mason to us and let us shag their wives if we take him off their hands. He is terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Mackie started both of those games didn't he?

Yeah think he did mush, those two performances were excellent and what ollie should of stuck with just changing like for like!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                For me, he has to be up there with Maiga and Will Keane as one of the worst players we've had in recent times.
                throw in macheda, benayoun, bothroyd and bosingwa to the mix as well lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Yeah think he did mush, those two performances were excellent and what ollie should of stuck with just changing like for like!
                  Sounds perfect for us so,almost too good

Comment

• bosingwa is the worst player we've had in my life imo. cant stand him, absolute ##### and a waste of space. sickens me to think how much money hes had off the club and the mockery he made of us. i hope to god he goes skint!!

Comment

• Not alone tho '' add Ekota Trayore SWP Jet Morrison and you can go nap not forgetting our self pitying plss arced C/B then you can see we don't need anybody to make us a mockery

Comment

• Phil Spencer @PhilSpenc23
                        QPR join eight-horse race for Coventry's Welsh prospect George Thomas #QPR #CCFC #NUFC #DCFC #Swans
                        http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...likes-13277997
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• TEAMtalk @TEAMtalk
                          Exclusive: #HTAFC set to beat #Swans, #QPR & #ReadingFC to #barnsleyfc full-back.
                          http://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusi...-barnsley-star
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• See middlesborough have reportedly put in a bid for Christie.. that will be our interest over i guess as bid was said to be over a million...way out of our price range.

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                              See middlesborough have reportedly put in a bid for Christie.. that will be our interest over i guess as bid was said to be over a million...way out of our price range.
                              Were we ever interested?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                                Were we ever interested?
                                Have been a few reports that we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X