Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
    I was hoping for the best when he came in, but on the whole he was a disappointment here. So I'm okay with him being an out now.
    Yeah, wasn't really cut out for this level. Lacking in fitness/stamina but quite capable on the ball. Started the Leeds home game well last season but I always remember that lunge at the start of the second half when he was clearly knackered (says it all really. First game of the season and he's come out for the second half already tired).

Comment

• I think we can rule out Caulker leaving this summer (unfortunately), so that probably leaves Boryshuk/Doughty/Elk and possibly Perch as players the club is looking to move on this summer.

Would imagine one or two more could be added to that list based on who we get in.

Comment

• Doughty gone to peterborough

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Bye bye ######
          Ms American Pie?

Comment

• QPR set to table bid for Barnsley’s Yiadom......

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...-yiadom-300617

Comment

• Oh dear oh dear could this mean an end to the reign of the exciting Mr Perch

Comment

• Ex hayes player! why arent we finding these players instead! we need to be having unstudies to these first team positions so always a ready made replacement, so therefore getting these players when younger to play second fiddle!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• yiadom would be a seriously good addition to our squad. hes one of the best wing backs in the league imo and would walk into any side in the championship with ease. if we pull it off itll be a right coup!!

Comment

• I can see the usuals writing Yiadom off as he's another Barnsley player.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      I can see the usuals writing Yiadom off as he's another Barnsley player.
                      Another bloody Barnsley player (well predicted )

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Oh dear oh dear could this mean an end to the reign of the exciting Mr Perch
                        Or Furlong

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          I can see the usuals writing Yiadom off as he's another Barnsley player.
                          Dont know anything about him tbh but from what others have said about him sounds like a good player and would be just what we need. Cant see us paying the supposed 2 million barnsley want for him tho!!
                          Last edited by norfolk ranger; 29-06-2017, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            Or Furlong
                            Being totally honest I think he's a league one defender right now. If we can get Yiadom wouldn't hurt furlong to join a decent league one club fighting for promotion.

Comment

• footballitalia @footballitalia
                              #FCIM full-back Yuto Nagatomo of interest to #Bayer04 #EFC and #QPR http://www.football-italia.net/10509...-seek-nagatomo
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• If those other two sides are genuinely after him why are we wasting time and effort Pursuing him he won't chose us

Comment

Working...
                                X