Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
    we really need to go for him, quality player who wouldn't cost much and easily has the potential to be a good premiership level player imo. only 21 yet he's already scored a bag loads of goals and even has more experienced than conor washington. 1m would be an absolute steal too
    Wouldn't say he's more experienced than Connor. One has scored at international level the other has played in Scotland and mainly the Scottish championship which is probably the equivalent of English conference. Seen him a couple of times and he looks nippy, quite a small lad and all left foot (I think)

Comment

• Sorry mucka but I think like a lot on here you underestimate the Scottish leagues there a mixture of dross and descent players that would be capable of doing a job down here , their leagues are about a div below ours ie their prem would hold their own in the championship and so on

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Wouldn't say he's more experienced than Connor. One has scored at international level the other has played in Scotland and mainly the Scottish championship which is probably the equivalent of English conference. Seen him a couple of times and he looks nippy, quite a small lad and all left foot (I think)
        conor has only scored 56 goals in 6 seasons across 3 different leagues as a pro player (based on wikipedia) whereas cummings has scored 71 in his past 4 seasons were he scored 20+ in his last 3 seasons despite only being 21 right now. sure the scottish championship isn't the best league but it has produced good players on consistent basis, same with scotland as a whole. i'm a fan of conor but if i had to choose between him and cummings i'd choose the latter everytime as i see more potential and a better pedigree than with conor, bare in mind we only signed conor in the first place based on a single impressive goalscoring run he had last season, before that he'd done nothing of note in the past 5 seasons, heck even the peterborough fans thought they conned us haha! jason has a way better scoring record, pedigree and is 4 years younger than conor. a million is an absolute steal for him

Comment

• Hahaha beaten by Wigan

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...avour-13172594

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
            He'll be going straight into their first team squad I'd imagine. Probably on a better wage as well, as we'd only be offering terms worthy of a player going into the youth setup.

Not a deal I'm gonna lose any sleep over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
              He'll be going straight into their first team squad I'd imagine. Probably on a better wage as well, as we'd only be offering terms worthy of a player going into the youth setup.

Not a deal I'm gonna lose any sleep over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                Beaten by Wigan to a player I guarantee less than 5% on here have actually heard of, and none of which actually know if the bloke is any good.
                I'm devastated.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Beaten by Wigan to a player I guarantee less than 5% on here have actually heard of, and none of which actually know if the bloke is any good.
                  I'm devastated.
                  I'm definitely one of the nineteen out of twenty on here that haven't heard of him Ginge!

Comment

• one minute not wanting to buy league one dross ..next minute upset by losing out to a league one club...ah the daily struggle!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      one minute not wanting to buy league one dross ..next minute upset by losing out to a league one club...ah the daily struggle!
                      Just remember, there is always a negative slant if you look hard enough eh!!

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        conor has only scored 56 goals in 6 seasons across 3 different leagues as a pro player (based on wikipedia) whereas cummings has scored 71 in his past 4 seasons were he scored 20+ in his last 3 seasons despite only being 21 right now. sure the scottish championship isn't the best league but it has produced good players on consistent basis, same with scotland as a whole. i'm a fan of conor but if i had to choose between him and cummings i'd choose the latter everytime as i see more potential and a better pedigree than with conor, bare in mind we only signed conor in the first place based on a single impressive goalscoring run he had last season, before that he'd done nothing of note in the past 5 seasons, heck even the peterborough fans thought they conned us haha! jason has a way better scoring record, pedigree and is 4 years younger than conor. a million is an absolute steal for him
                        I wasn't commenting on ability just experience. One has played at international level and the championship, the other Scottish championship

Comment

• Sammy Ameobe.

Only 2 goals in 50 odd games for Newcastle.

http://the72.co.uk/83684/qpr-join-ra...nited-forward/

Comment

• Sammy very skilful player but very little end product. We got abd hVe had plenty of them types of players in the past

Comment

• Anyone got a Youtube vid of his best badge kisses and fist pumps?

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                                Anyone got a Youtube vid of his best badge kisses and fist pumps?
                                Theres only 2 of those and the cameras missed it!
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X