Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    I honestly do believe if we go selling the likes of smithies manning and whoever else of our promising youngsters we might aswell give up! ffs the owners need to get a little bit of spending money out or we`ll be buggered getting rid of the best we`ve got!
    looks like they will get another 3.5 mil now.......

QPR News @QPR_GetWest
    Transfer Talk: Josh Bowler rejects new QPR contract offer following Everton interest #QPR #Hoops #Toffees #EFC
    http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...jects-13138664
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Phil Spencer @PhilSpenc23
      QPR target Shay Given seeks Championship move after Stoke City release #QPR #SCFC #MCFC #NUFC
      http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...seeks-13138216

#walkingsticksforgoalposts
      Not being funny, but even if we do sell Smithies we already have a ready made replacement in Ingram. Plus we have Lumley who can play as reserve keeper. We don't bloody need another 40 plus year old sponging off the club!

We should be looking to implement youth and blood the youngsters this year, not bring a cripple in! What kind of message is it sending to Ingram and Lumley? They are simply not good enough? Absolute sh!te!

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
        Not being funny, but even if we do sell Smithies we already have a ready made replacement in Ingram. Plus we have Lumley who can play as reserve keeper. We don't bloody need another 40 plus year old sponging off the club!

We should be looking to implement youth and blood the youngsters this year, not bring a cripple in! What kind of message is it sending to Ingram and Lumley? They are simply not good enough? Absolute sh!te!
        True. I fail to believe imgram or lumley are not good enough for a holloway lead championship side.

Comment

• Two untested keepers at this level. Both young. Makes sense to bring an old, experienced head in that would be happy with a bit part role.

Comment

• Also:

'Watford's norn iron defender Tommie Hoban is heading to QPR next season on a year-long loan deal'

From one of today's newspapers

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Redcrapp signed him for a couple of hundred grand. if we get 3-4 mil, that is good profit.

Dof les has stated that we are a selling club now, so expect more of this.
              Maybe so hits but we need to be replacing with likewise or better or we`ll be in serious bother, & i wouyldnt have any confidence in whoever the manager is to get this lot doing well if you take out our better players!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Maybe so hits but we need to be replacing with likewise or better !
                not going to happen. Everything must go. Olly's appointment was the clearest possible signal that the well had run dry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Two untested keepers at this level. Both young. Makes sense to bring an old, experienced head in that would be happy with a bit part role.
                  Spot on

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Spot on
                    I fully agree..

Comment

• Given makes sense for me aswell. We do also have to believe that the Gabonese player, Denis Bouanga, who we are trying to get in is someone Penrice and Reeves have scouted for a while?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Given makes sense for me aswell. We do also have to believe that the Gabonese player, Denis Bouanga, who we are trying to get in is someone Penrice and Reeves have scouted for a while?
                        Given makes actually no sense at all, we've got keepers who half decent, on the other point we will just have to wait & see!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                          Given makes actually no sense at all, we've got keepers who half decent, on the other point we will just have to wait & see!
                          Of this you can not be sure. We have seen Ingram for what, 5 games? Lumley? Once at Blackburn in the cup? I'd say that Given is a cheap bailout if they're not good enough..

Comment

• We've got keepers that are half descent yet have next to no expirience at championship level so who knows how descent they are ? maybe they are seen to be not ready for this level ! Gives is on free so will be a good man for these two young keepers to have around

Comment

• Dont know if i actually read this or dreamt it, but kenny jackett the new manager of Portsmouth with Kevin Gallens magic as his number two.
                              Didnt even know kev was still involved in football

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Dont know if i actually read this or dreamt it, but kenny jackett the new manager of Portsmouth with Kevin Gallens magic as his number two.
                                Didnt even know kev was still involved in football
                                Think it might be Joe Gallen joining him

Comment

Working...
                                X