Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeni possibly offski http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ligue-13112693

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      This doesn't surprise me

Best for both parties if he does move on

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Transfer news. @AgentCla
        QPR set to bid for Kenny McClean of Aberdeen.

Check out these leaked pictures #QPR fans.

https://twitter.com/AgentCla/status/...m%2Fboard%2F12
        Looks like a photoshop job to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by deadendjob View Post
          Looks like a photoshop job to me.
          Nah not shopped. Its him.

QPR in Singapore. @QPRFC @tonyfernandes @Ruben_E_G https://t.co/CSP2g9PR1Q

Comment

• [QUOTE=Kevin Mcleod;1627842]Nah not shopped. Its him.

Sadly, I think you're right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
              This doesn't surprise me

Best for both parties if he does move on
              Thought he started to find his feet in the second half of the season. Would be a shame to see him go.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Fluck me what is it with our club, the player just starts showing good glimpses then we want to get rid and at atleast the same price lol, its like we do the opposite of what anyone else would do! again another daft decision if we do & again what are we going to replace him with thats better!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Easy now guys, the last few years have actually not been that bad from a transfer perspective? I can not see that differ from today with Gary P in charge.

If Yeni wants to leave and doesn't feel good in London then it is better to sell him than to keep him? He will not perform if that is the case and it will also create goodwill in the long run if the club is doing the best thing for players (even if they never do care about clubs)..

Comment

• Seems to be slowly getting rid of non English players.

Comment

• Sadly it seems from paper talk that we are getting rid of the younger players and replacing them with more experienced (older) players.

Feels like it's another change of plans in our transfer policy....I give up!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        Thought he started to find his feet in the second half of the season. Would be a shame to see him go.
                        How I feel too.

Far from consistent Yeni, but his off the field problems were well documented. In spells, I thought he showed some real potential second half of last season!

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                          Sadly it seems from paper talk that we are getting rid of the younger players and replacing them with more experienced (older) players.

Feels like it's another change of plans in our transfer policy....I give up!
                          It's just paper talk though.

Comment

• It is a concern that they don`t like it in London if that is the case.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Bidwell being linked with forest too

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                                Seems to be slowly getting rid of non English players.
                                Yeah but we don't want to have players repeating this , we don't need another transfer window where we bring in players from abroad late in the window that Need time to settle in and only start to come good well into the season or come good second half we want the players able to hit the ground running in august

Comment

Working...
                                X