Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so is that 40m krona ?

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
      If Östersund lose to PAOK the 25th of august - they`ll sell. If they win/reach the next phase of EL - they won´t sell. If they sell I can´t see us competing with Chievo or French Ligue 1 teams....
      Is this Ghoddos guy any good? Can't say that I've ever seen him play!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        so is that 40m krona ?
        11 krona to the pound I seem to remember when I was over there in over Easter
        i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Is this Ghoddos guy any good? Can't say that I've ever seen him play!
          2 days before we put a bid in I suggested him on here which was weird (and purely coincidental) swede said he was good. I saw him play once last year in a cup game when I was out there but that was it
          My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
            11 krona to the pound I seem to remember when I was over there in over Easter
            I think that's 6 stone 4 ounces.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              so is that 40m krona ?
              Yep. Around 3.8m pound, but the article states, that they have no pricetag on him. They just won´t listen to offers before they are out of the Europa League (They trail 3-1 after first leg)
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                Yep. Around 3.8m pound, but the article states, that they have no pricetag on him. They just won´t listen to offers before they are out of the Europa League (They trail 3-1 after first leg)
                Sounds promising. Let us know if and when they go out please mucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Sounds promising. Let us know if and when they go out please mucker.
                  Will let you know on Thursday at 8 pm. Don´t think they can beat PAOK though, but let´s wait and see. Either way I can´t see us paying 3.8 for him, but if we can get him at around 2 then who knows?

Comment

• We have bid 1.8 million and its been rejected apparently. I did a thread on it last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      We have bid 1.8 million and its been rejected apparently. I did a thread on it last night.
                      Their chairman states in the swedish article, that they have not rejected any bids. They just won´t listen to any offers until they know where their season is going, i.e. after the game on Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Transfer gossip: Ghoddos is latest player to be linked with QPR
                        Waiting for Goddohs

Comment

• http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...s-make-two-two

QPR’s development side made it two wins out of two by beating Huddersfield 2-1 on Monday.

Axel Prohouly and Aramide Oteh scored for visitors in the game at Huddersfield’s training ground.

Prohouly opened the scoring and Oteh restored the lead after Jack Boyle’s equaliser to clinch another victory for the Under-23s, who beat Hull 4-1 last week.

Meanwhile, Rangers manager Ian Holloway says he will make changes for Tuesday’s EFL Cup tie against Brentford.

And Linfield’s board are set to meet this week to discuss QPR’s recent offer for forward Paul Smyth.

Comment

• Smyth latest.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...eeing-13511091

Comment

• Linked with Nouha Dicko today front Wolves. Would be a good signing can't see us having the dough for him though

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                                Linked with Nouha Dicko today front Wolves. Would be a good signing can't see us having the dough for him though
                                Sounds like something you'd find in Nedum's shorts.

Comment

Working...
                                X