Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR target Tommie Hoban has suffered a season long cruciate ligament injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger
      Haven't seen much of him. You rate him then?
      His goal record suggests that he is fantastic, however he has been in league 2 and at least 8 of his goals each season are penalties. So really , he scores 15 open play goals a season in league 2 and is 28 years old. No thanks, but I guess it's a last resort option

Comment

Haven't seen much of him. You rate him then?
        As Rangers10 describes him. Think it's Barnet or his agent trying to generate a move and cash in on a couple of seasons of decent form.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
          His goal record suggests that he is fantastic, however he has been in league 2 and at least 8 of his goals each season are penalties. So really , he scores 15 open play goals a season in league 2 and is 28 years old. No thanks, but I guess it's a last resort option
          A penalty is still a goal how many of charlie Austens goals were penalties,?

Comment

So why better we move quickly?
            A wry observation on different news stories appearing at the same time touting different clubs' interest in the player. It looks a bit manufactured and creates a bit of PR for the player.

Personally, I wouldn't pick him as an option for us.

Comment

• The Norwegian striker Aleksander Sřderlund is about to leave St. Etienne. He wants to stay abroad and I would say he would suit the way we play good. He is a target man and very good in front of goal. Normally, a real fighter. He is available on loan aswell.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                The Norwegian striker Aleksander Sřderlund is about to leave St. Etienne. He wants to stay abroad and I would say he would suit the way we play good. He is a target man and very good in front of goal. Normally, a real fighter. He is available on loan aswell.
                Is he quick? Think we are looking at that type of striker atm judging by the strikers we have been linked to lately

Really random but I saw a striker called Saman Ghoddos play last year and thought he was excellent. Have you heard or seen of him Shania?
                My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• No, he is not particularly quick, Cjskinz. That`s why he failed in French football, I guess. You`re mentioning Saman Ghoddos. Not sure I have heard about him..

Aha,ok. i googled him now, he is a Swedish player(iranian born parents) who plays for Řstersund in the Swedish topflight. Im fairly sure they have secured a place in the European League this season. Regarding detatails, I guess Swede knows a bit more about him.
                  Last edited by Shania; 16-08-2017, 06:19 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

No, he is not particularly quick, Cjskinz. That`s why he failed in French football, I guess. You`re mentioning Saman Ghoddos. Not sure I have heard about him..

Aha,ok. i googled him now, he is a Swedish player(iranian born parents) who plays for Řstersund in the Swedish topflight. Im fairly sure they have secured a place in the European League this season. Regarding detatails, I guess Swede knows a bit more about him.
                    Speedy, energetic fw/mf who would suit our pressing game. Made his debut in a B-type swedish national team in january. I think he is better as a fw and.....why not, I rate him. Worth a punt at the right price, but doubt we can get him, Ajax were sniffing around him last year, but who knows. Contract with Östersund til 2019.

Comment

• Thanks, Swede!!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Thanks, Swede!!
                        FL92Transfer @FL92Transfer
                        QPR have enquired about signing Bournemouth striker Lys Mousset on loan #QPR #qprfc
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          QPR have enquired about signing Bournemouth striker Lys Mousset on loan #QPR #qprfc
                          Good! (I think)
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
                            Speedy, energetic fw/mf who would suit our pressing game. Made his debut in a B-type swedish national team in january. I think he is better as a fw and.....why not, I rate him. Worth a punt at the right price, but doubt we can get him, Ajax were sniffing around him last year, but who knows. Contract with Östersund til 2019.
                            Thanks Swede and Shania!

Better start tweeting TF then! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              I'd take that.

Looks like Sylla is wanted by Wolves and Swansea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                                Is he quick? Think we are looking at that type of striker atm judging by the strikers we have been linked to lately

Really random but I saw a striker called Saman Ghoddos play last year and thought he was excellent. Have you heard or seen of him Shania?
                                I'm not the messiah, I'm just a very naughty boy

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...d-13498550.amp

Comment

Working...
                                X