Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylla to Wolverhampton and Dicko to us? Wasn`t Sylla linked with Wolves a few weeks back?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Sylla to Wolverhampton and Dicko to us? Wasn`t Sylla linked with Wolves a few weeks back?
      Yeah, that's what Dave Mc was saying

Comment

• Aha, Ok. Believe it or nor, but I haven`t read the article. Anyway, Im not sure Dicho would represent an upgrade as far as goals are concerned. When it comes to Work-rate maybe?
        Last edited by Shania; 23-08-2017, 12:53 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          He can't get everything right. He is generally quite accurate I find
          Although I appear to be in a minority!
          He does get a lot right to be fair. Problem with being an IDK though, people only remember the ones they get spectacularly wrong.

Remember Dazzer and.........Boooooom! Bloke never came back from that! Ha ha

Comment

• jet2go
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              He does get a lot right to be fair. Problem with being an IDK though, people only remember the ones they get spectacularly wrong.

Remember Dazzer and.........Boooooom! Bloke never came back from that! Ha ha
              Poor dazzler couldn't handle the slagging he got over his "boooooooooooooom" thread and he quit the board,or did he??????,maybe he just changed his username

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Sounds promising. Let us know if and when they go out please mucker.
                Match just finished. They unexpectedly made it through to the group stage, Ghoddos scoring 2 in a 2-0 home win. Means they get through on the away goals rule, and I guess they will need him there, which means no deal.
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                  Match just finished. They unexpectedly made it through to the group stage, Ghoddos scoring 2 in a 2-0 home win. Means they get through on the away goals rule, and I guess they will need him there, which means no deal.
                  Rangers luck all over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Rangers luck all over.
                    Exactly what I was thinking

Comment

• We can try Bendtner instead. He has just given Rosenborg the lead against Ajax
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Did I detect a note of genuity there? (Is that a word? Fry? Hubble?). Can't be 'genuineness'?
                        It's refreshing. Makes a change from the sarcasm in every, every....

Comment

• Strange transfer rumour or twitter thread

Comment

• This place cracks me up.

Comment

• Right let's end this Bo//ocks Nants revive their interest in Yeni , Goss to out on loan Ghoddos scores twice in 3,3 draw as his club go through on away goals probably making him not available , also his goals putting him out of our price range
                              All on the org

Comment

• Also deal agreed for Smythe WLS

Comment

Working...
                                X