Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPR Taylor View Post
    That's the fella. My bad, thought he played for Porto.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Used to be an upbeat poster. He won't be happy until Holloway's gone. Can't find anything about an 8million Portuguese striker for Fulham
      Sorry mate. Just for the life of me don't understand why we have not chucked a few mil on a striker.
      We have a class keeper and midfield. Adequate CBs and left backs.
      Been saying all summer all we need is a goalscorer to compliment sylla and a decent right back.
      We have signed neither. Just feel deflated by it all tbh.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Sorry mate. Just for the life of me don't understand why we have not chucked a few mil on a striker.
        Been saying all summer all we need is a goalscorer to compliment sylla and a decent right back.
        Yeah can't really disagree with any of that tbf although you know I am a big Washington fan, so we will have to agree to disagree on that one
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          You're sorry Hitsy but not half as much as a lot of us are going to be if we don't get the striker to put away the chances that are being created at the moment , and the three wise monkeys see no striker hear no striker say NO striker are the ones that will put us in shlt street

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger
            It's clear Olly doesn't rate him
            Or his work rate, more like.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• QPR News Now saying we have bid 1.8 million on a Swedish striker but rejected today.

This is normally a fairly reliable source of info

Comment

• Sammas Ghoddas

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                  Sammas Ghoddas
                  Saman Ghoddos is the one we´re after. Won´t happen. Östersund won´t sell and Chievo and some French Ligue 1 teams are after him. New search.

Comment

• ....won´t sell if theyre still in the EL competition.

Comment

• Transfer gossip: Ghoddos is latest player to be linked with QPR
                      Read more at http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...-linked-180817

Comment

• http://www.fotbolldirekt.se/2017/08/...bbat-alla-bud/

Comment

• If Östersund lose to PAOK the 25th of august - they`ll sell. If they win/reach the next phase of EL - they won´t sell. If they sell I can´t see us competing with Chievo or French Ligue 1 teams....

Comment

• http://www.footballinsider247.com/re...der-leave/amp/

Comment

• http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/08/20...david-wheeler/

Exeter City winger David Wheeler

Who ? Anyone seen him play ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                                http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/08/20...david-wheeler/

Exeter City winger David Wheeler

Who ? Anyone seen him play ?
                                well apparently he started his career at lewes so maybe hes leweshoop's brother. either way i dunno why we're going after wingers as it's an area we look strong in, from what we've seen this season i reckon a new left wingback would be the thing we most need if we wanna be more attacking up the wing. bidwell is a good left back but not a wingback, most of our attacking play comes from the right and we need to be competent on both sides imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X