• Show
Clear All

• Ajax of Amsterdam

Total Football. Respect
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

I remember us playing them pre-season once. I was gonna say about 5 or 6 years ago but having just checked it was 13 years ! Fu€k me time flies faster the older you get.
    Still remember a bunch of theirs walking down South Africa road before the game in good voice and on the look out for any Rangers fans wanting to 'engage'
    I don't think any of them were less than 6"6' tall.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

that was the last time i sat in the loft , they beat us if my memory serves me well

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        that was the last time i sat in the loft , they beat us if my memory serves me well
        1-0 to them I think?
        And a good few of theirs off their heads down the front of the lower school end, probably same ones itsonly saw on south africa. Remember being surprised they came looking for it

Comment

those dutch lads are hardcore on club level , not interested when it came to the national side ..
          The rotterdam mob took it to glasgow rangers ,no f ucking about up there ..
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
            I remember us playing them pre-season once. I was gonna say about 5 or 6 years ago but having just checked it was 13 years ! Fu€k me time flies faster the older you get.
            Still remember a bunch of theirs walking down South Africa road before the game in good voice and on the look out for any Rangers fans wanting to 'engage'
            I don't think any of them were less than 6"6' tall.
            They requested going offside 'no knives' said in their Dutch accent.like no kernifes or suchlike.
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
            X