Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can those that back Holloway explain to me how he is going to take us forward?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    When I played we had a manager that would shout and pump his chest, got the best out of all of us. Think these days the players are to blame because there all raving irons. Holloway is old skool and I'm onside, you younger lot let Abdul have a turn in goal even though he's pony . holloway is sorting jimmys mess lets not forget! He f**cks up next season then I'll bow to you knowledgeable punters xx
    I`m with Van ,
    Dunno bout you lot but ,even when hes off his head ,Van speaks sense........
    Van for prime minister ........
    boom , you heard it here first..............
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      I`m with Van ,
      Dunno bout you lot but ,even when hes off his head ,Van speaks sense........
      Van for prime minister ........
      boom , you heard it here first..............
      Oh vespy you are a one !! Best poster on ere with jimmy rabbit, loan, bush and ted. Miss ol facto , he was a cheeky bouquet with a sucker punch bless him .
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        When I played we had a manager that would shout and pump his chest, got the best out of all of us. Think these days the players are to blame because there all raving irons. Holloway is old skool and I'm onside, you younger lot let Abdul have a turn in goal even though he's pony . holloway is sorting jimmys mess lets not forget! He f**cks up next season then I'll bow to you knowledgeable punters xx
        This with bells on and some! give me a ollie beating his chest on the touchline compared to a manager in his suit all quiet any day! its what football should be about passion asin going to war together
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          IH never discovered Manning. He only played in the first team because we sold players before their replacements came in plus injuries. He had no choice but to
          play him and out of his normal position as well.Manning was just a lucky accident who would have been sold otherwise.
          The point to remember is that had JFH stayed Manning would have been released/sold as he didn't rate him.

Comment

give him 10 games next season then judge

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              give him 10 games next season then judge
              Has had about thirty already and been dire! Won't happen but need new person in place quickly to have a pre-season. Can see next season being another wasted one.

Comment

I don't think he needs to take us as far 'forward' as many think to be a success.

if he can;

1. Be part of bringing the youth system on, and getting those players into the first team.
                2. Get the first team playing something resembling exciting football, consistently.
                3. Be part of getting the clubs reputation of being a decent, honest footballing team back on track.
                4. a) Build a squad of players that can be handed over to another manager without requiring major surgery.
                b) Do that on a budget suited to our current financial circumstances.
                5. Give us the Ollie that signed up for us again not the Ollie that seems to land himself in it everytime he opens his mouth at the moment.

I would be happy with finishing anywhere from first to twelfth. I don't want to go back up just to come back down and be laughed out of the league again.

He can do the above, and they are things that set us back on the path to being the club that went up in 2010. Rather than the one that started that first season back in the prem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  This with bells on and some! give me a ollie beating his chest on the touchline compared to a manager in his suit all quiet any day! its what football should be about passion asin going to war together
                  You need some of that but when that is all there is on offer it just isn't enough. Like or not times have changed, ranting and raving wont get their respect on its own.

Having sad that imo you need someone to wake them up ON the pitch, someone they'd be beside in the trenches. I don't mind a calm boss, but I want a skipper who'll get em shedding blood. Football has taken a wrong turning in devaluing the skipper's role.

Comment

Working...
                  X