No announcement yet.

QPR need to be like Brentford....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree our players should "pass, move and play" It's Lynch endlessly wellying it up to Smith I object to.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      I agree our players should "pass, move and play" It's Lynch endlessly wellying it up to Smith I object to.....
      Nothing to do with lack of organisation then 77 or poor coaching , purchasing a squad that can't form a Ballanced side , no mate you can't heap all the blame on Lynch the manager and coaches plus the dof are watching from the dugout
      Last edited by dogsrrs; 04-05-2017, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
        Nothing to do with lack of organisation then 77 or poor coaching , purchasing a squad that can't form a Ballanced side , no mate you can't heap all the blame on Lynch the manager and coaches plus the dof are watching from the dugout
        It's everything to do with lack of organization and poor coaching. Lynch is told to welly it.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          "Brentford have grown because of the way they’ve been asked to pass, move and play. When I was trying to do that we were losing."

“The players will now have a chance to develop and move the ball so they’ll become more comfortable – that’s what I intend to do.”

I'm sorry Ollie but you are the manager here. You are in control of training, the coaches, matchday tactics and how we play. So what part of your desire to be like "passing" Brentford makes you allow our defenders play over the top of the midfield and for the midfield not to be able to be able to pass it about successfully to other team members every single game. What makes you think you willbe able to change this in pre season that you couldn't do while we had competitive games and points to gain. Ollie you have had 6 months to improve this but you have failed to do it so far and give no indication that you are against it during games.

I find those comments scandalous
          To be fair, most of the games in the first run of 6 losses we were the better team playing nice football.

Smith comes in and we play average football but are the form team in the championship.

Plus, Brentford as much as we hate to admit it, are better than us not only football wise but recruitment of players as well. Ryan Woods vs Luongo. Vibe vs Washington. Harlee Dean vs Lynch. Rico Henry vs Bidwell.

I'd like to know how much we bought each of our players for compared to theirs in similar positions.

But agree Ollie should have used a different team to aspire to, not a mid table sort of rival.
          My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Think your being way to easy on Lynch lofty. The guy chooses to lump it most times even if there is an easy ball on as he's that type of player. There is no elegance about him he's win it with head and clear your lines defender and there is nothing wrong with that I like defenders to defend first and foremost but there are times he's under no pressure and can keep the ball moving but instead he just goes wallop and puts foot through it

Comment

Might be the case that we don't have defenders that dont compliment each other

Comment

Whilst I get what Ollie is trying to say, why the bloody hell would he say that? Aspire to be like the team down the road, that until recently we used to sh*t on? He knows it's going to p%ss the fans off, so why say it?

The fact is, if we were as well run as Brentford then he'd be the first out the door, so he's a pillock for pointing it out anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Whilst I get what Ollie is trying to say, why the bloody hell would he say that? Aspire to be like the team down the road, that until recently we used to sh*t on? He knows it's going to p%ss the fans off, so why say it?

The fact is, if we were as well run as Brentford then he'd be the first out the door, so he's a pillock for pointing it out anyway!
                  That made oi chuckle

Comment

Ollie was unfit for purpose when he was appointed and that wont change, he'd fvck up Real Madrid.

All we can do is hope that someday sanity will prevail again at LR.

Comment

Hes said this as a payback for all the stick he got at the Brentford game.

He knew this would #### off the Rangers fans , hes trying to make a stupid point

He needs to stop talking stop changing formation and start coaching very quickly.

Comment

There needs to be a dramatic improvement in the teams results next season

Its been so poor this year he has a whole pre season now to improve things

Comment

Same old story - don't read the article in the right context and simply take the headline to post the same repetitive message.

The article below was featured on the same page as the other one and is so very true. It also provides the necessary context to the manager's comments about being more like them and, ironically, more like the old Rangers that so many say the want back. The rant-like comments in this thread and the many others like it suggest that a lot of people really don't want our proper Rangers back.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...d-three-things
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I don't think there anything wrong with wanting to support a successful club
                            And it's a fair point that supporters are frustrated Blue with his comments
                            Especially the ones that go home and away every week they've got every right to moan
                            I agree with them it's been a total shower over the last few seasons.

Comment

I go home and away pretty much every game of every season. After a day or two when the dust has settled I read the match day threads and the same people on there, week in week out are posting during the matches whilst in front of their computers rather than at the grounds. I too get frustrated and sometimes pretty sick and tired of what I'm watching but it's in the blood, always has been and always will be.

The point I was making was that the manager was making a very valid comment and the other article highlights the facts pretty well.

Why do people simply moan about the fact it's Brentford and attack the manager rather than acknowledging that he has actually smacked the nail full on the head?
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Could have said Reading, Huddersfield or Brighton. All similar sized clubs l, being ran well playing good attractive football who are promotion contenders and probably more accurate comparisons. Saying Brentford just makes him seem more disjointed and bigger doofus then most thought

Comment

Working...
                                X