• Show
Clear All

• QPR need to be like Brentford....

I think Ollie's been on the gear again:

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...like-brentford

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
    I think Ollie's been on the gear again:

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...like-brentford
    yeah, think we should start with hiring a manager who is as good as the brentford fella,
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Read yesterday Brentford were giving a Dutch player a medical , getting business done so yes we do need to be like them after our late signings that need time to settle in when the season has started

Comment

Like f ucking Brentford I give up. What about aspirations of being better then them and them aspiring to be like us

Heart sinks reading shite like that

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Like f ucking Brentford I give up. What about aspirations of being better then them and them aspiring to be like us

Heart sinks reading shite like that
          Why does he say stupid things like this? He knows it will get fans backs up wether you admit it or not. Should of said someone like Bournemouth.

Comment

Whats so bad? Its true?? Brentford are an excelentlyrun club and play good football too

Comment

Shut up Ollie

We don't want to be nothing like Brentford

More like Brighton or Norwich but not farking like Brentford

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                Shut up Ollie

We don't want to be nothing like Brentford

More like Brighton or Norwich but not farking like Brentford

Comment

Holloway is right with his comments, people who hate Brentford will disagree but I agree with him here

Comment

What the f**k is happening to our club ? Aspire to be like Brentford? Wealdstone might put a run together next season then we might aspire to be like them as well. How about sorting a side good enough to win promotion and not giving 2 f***s about anyone else !
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

"Brentford have grown because of the way they’ve been asked to pass, move and play. When I was trying to do that we were losing."

“The players will now have a chance to develop and move the ball so they’ll become more comfortable – that’s what I intend to do.”

I'm sorry Ollie but you are the manager here. You are in control of training, the coaches, matchday tactics and how we play. So what part of your desire to be like "passing" Brentford makes you allow our defenders play over the top of the midfield and for the midfield not to be able to be able to pass it about successfully to other team members every single game. What makes you think you willbe able to change this in pre season that you couldn't do while we had competitive games and points to gain. Ollie you have had 6 months to improve this but you have failed to do it so far and give no indication that you are against it during games.

I find those comments scandalous

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        "Brentford have grown because of the way they’ve been asked to pass, move and play. When I was trying to do that we were losing."

“The players will now have a chance to develop and move the ball so they’ll become more comfortable – that’s what I intend to do.”

I'm sorry Ollie but you are the manager here. You are in control of training, the coaches, matchday tactics and how we play. So what part of your desire to be like "passing" Brentford makes you allow our defenders play over the top of the midfield and for the midfield not to be able to be able to pass it about successfully to other team members every single game. What makes you think you willbe able to change this in pre season that you couldn't do while we had competitive games and points to gain. Ollie you have had 6 months to improve this but you have failed to do it so far and give no indication that you are against it during games.

I find those comments scandalous
                        Wants to play football then signs Matt Smith. Doh!!! I'm sorry but if Smith is our main striker next season we won't be playing good football.

Comment

I'm guessing the numbers that support him are gradually declining after yet more evidence he isn't the right man to take us forward.

It was always going to be the case but they will still be some deluded souls who support him, don't forget he has passion!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Wants to play football then signs Matt Smith. Doh!!! I'm sorry but if Smith is our main striker next season we won't be playing good football.
                            This could not be more accurate his words are the opposite of his actions

I'm not Brentford hater actually like them as used to go a bit when was a kid but were bigger and better then Brentford just in a bad place at current time. There defo on the up and fair play to them as there decent club but if Ollies plan is to be like them we might as well write next season off.

From ambitions of wanting to be a stable premier league club to Brentford in space of five years

Comment

The guy is a fruit and nut get a proper manager in get rid of the DOF and all his cronies and then we might be able to move forward how low can we get looking up to Brentford FFS.

Comment

Working...
                              X