• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Streaming Service For Next Season

Interesting

http://mobile.efl.com//news/article/...s-3703898.aspx

About time this should have been option years ago

Comment

So does this mean we'll be able to stream games like we can the premier league

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        So does this mean we'll be able to stream games like we can the premier league
        As long as u live overseas, however it should make dodgy streams easier to find

Comment

Does this mean that for 100 quid I can watch every. QPR game live each week ?

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            Does this mean that for 100 quid I can watch every. QPR game live each week ?
            If you live abroad, yes.

The new Official site should be up and running by the beginning of June too. I doubt they will allow much of a delay as my "Player HD" access stops on the 9th according to the provider.

Comment

So uk residents who for whatever reason can't get to games, whether it be work commitments or lack of money, family issues won't be able to get it. Surely they could make this available to fans wherever they are. Much rather pay the extra for that rather than the current player format
              Last edited by qprjeff1882; 03-05-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Its crazy that overseas fan can pay £110 and watch every EFL game live. UK fans are always shafted

On the plus side, dodgy streams every week

Comment

Should lead to free high quality dodgy streams.

Comment

Who would like to watch this #### without pre match pub crawl, sober?!

Comment

Pukka.

Comment

Surely if you sign up to a vpn that hides your IP address you'll be able to watch it whatever country your in?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          Who would like to watch this #### without pre match pub crawl, sober?!
                          There's always the local!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                            Its crazy that overseas fan can pay £110 and watch every EFL game live. UK fans are always shafted

On the plus side, dodgy streams every week
                            Dunno mate im kind of okay with it, we dont fill the stadium up as it is so imagine how empty itd be if people could just watch all the games

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              If you live abroad, yes.

The new Official site should be up and running by the beginning of June too. I doubt they will allow much of a delay as my "Player HD" access stops on the 9th according to the provider.
                              Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              So uk residents who for whatever reason can't get to games, whether it be work commitments or lack of money, family issues won't be able to get it. Surely they could make this available to fans wherever they are. Much rather pay the extra for that rather than the current player format
                              I think QPR Player is ending on June 9th.

From next season onwards all QPR Player content will be available for free on the new official site which launches at the end of June. i.e. The full games and match highlights available to view on the site the day after every game. There'll be no cost, you'll just need to register an account. The new site will be much better than the current one because our contract with FLi is ending, so the club will have its own bespoke design following months of consultations and beta testing with fans. It looks great btw and a big improvement.

Live commentaries, live scores and stats updates will happen on the new site too, but streaming will only be available to overseas viewers (as mentioned earlier).

Comment

Working...
                              X