New Streaming Service For Next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure it will still be around the £100 mark.

I'm sure the club would answer the rest of your questions if you email them.
    I'll be surprised if they allow clubs who go alone to have access to it, it will be a way to persuade clubs to sign a new contract?

Comment

No, I'm pretty sure it will still be around the £100 mark.

I'm sure the club would answer the rest of your questions if you email them.
      thanks - I figured since they haven't put anything out about it that they might not tell me much so I thought I'd see if anyone here was itk. thanks as well myu

Either way really delighted about this. QPR player radio was a bit of a laugh sometimes but hopefully this will be alright. I imagine it'll help support for championship clubs over here - it takes a good bit more effort if you support a championship (or lower) club over here compared to premier league where you could go to a pub and watch just about every weekend here as most.

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseburgers View Post
        thanks - I figured since they haven't put anything out about it that they might not tell me much so I thought I'd see if anyone here was itk.
        Only what I posted earlier in the thread following a Fan sites/supporters committee meeting this week at LR. Jordan Hayes, the club's Digital Marketing Manager was there and was very helpful. Pretty sure he could answer any further supporters' questions at jordan.hayes@qpr.co.uk . Failing that I'd expect a club announcement quite soon on it all.

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseburgers View Post
          thanks - I figured since they haven't put anything out about it that they might not tell me much so I thought I'd see if anyone here was itk. thanks as well myu

Either way really delighted about this. QPR player radio was a bit of a laugh sometimes but hopefully this will be alright. I imagine it'll help support for championship clubs over here - it takes a good bit more effort if you support a championship (or lower) club over here compared to premier league where you could go to a pub and watch just about every weekend here as most.
          In 2008 I travelled the country to over 90% football clubs offering a TV platform via IPTV, a part from the four clubs who already had TV channels, no other club was allowed one, with no reason why? I get the feeling this streaming service will not be as simple for clubs who don't sign up a new contract.

If the streaming service is nothing to do with the current website company, there might be a good chance our club will be able to stream live games abroad.

It gets complicated because we might not be able to stream the match live, however the club we are playing can because they have a new contract. It conflicts and will cause issues. It's getting interesting that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            If the streaming service is nothing to do with the current website company, there might be a good chance our club will be able to stream live games abroad.

It gets complicated because we might not be able to stream the match live, however the club we are playing can because they have a new contract. It conflicts and will cause issues. It's getting interesting that's for sure.
            I'm not sure you understand what's been written earlier in the thread. Have you read it all? All games WILL be streamed live for overseas fans. The new website was designed by Aqueduct who are working alongside the club on all this.

Comment

I'm not sure you understand what's been written earlier in the thread. Have you read it all? All games WILL be streamed live for overseas fans. The new website was designed by Aqueduct who are working alongside the club on all this.
              No I didn't, this seems great news.

Comment

Wonderfull !!!

Comment

QPR + Pass

Will every game be shown live or just the ones not televised? Price?

Comment

I'm lost. What's QPR + pass?
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

QPR + Pass = Opposition Throw In.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Then goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          I'm lost. What's QPR + pass?
                          Probably our equivalent of this

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...or-Next-Season

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

That tickled.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

hi swede, what I gather is that it's going to just be the matches not available on sky or other channels. It's £115 for just the streaming, £140 for streaming plus the membership (that I'm not sure would be of much use to a supporter not living nearby who can attend matches, if I'm wrong someone please correct me!)

here's what it says where you can buy the passes:

"In addition, for the first time ever R’s supporters who live outside of the domestic market* will be able to purchase a Digital membership, which once signed in with a QPR+ Pass on qpr.co.uk, gives them access to watch a multi-camera production HD live stream of QPR’s Sky Bet Championship fixtures that have not been selected for broadcast by Sky Sports or an overseas broadcaster.**

**As an example of how many fixtures this could include, during the 2016/17 season QPR were shown live by Sky Sports or an overseas broadcaster on a total of 13 occasions meaning that 33 matches would have been eligible to live stream via a QPR+ Pass."

Comment

I wonder if it'll include commentary or just a silent game

Comment

Working...
                                X