What Championship players that you've seen this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am with Nasser.
    As there will be limited funds I would look at nicking a player or two from the teams that gets relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
      McGeady (on loan at PNE from Everton) in the Adel Taarabt nr 10 role next season would be absolutely awesome!

Abraham and Flint at Bristol City; Knockheart at Brighton; Mcleary at Reading; Cairney at the Ruperts; Morrison at Cardiff; Assombolonga Forest; Burn and Powell at Wigan; Gallagher at Blackburn
      Some good shouts their but Burn is horrid defender. Fulham got shot for a reason

Comment

I think Tom Cairney will be destined for the Premiership no matter what happens to Fulham in the playoffs. Cracking player who dictates play, has a great range of passing and scores goals. That is the type of player we need in midfield. Someone who is not scared to have the ball and who always wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          That is the type of player we need in midfield. Someone who is not scared to have the ball and who always wants it.
          Freeman

Comment

My number 1 choice would be Ryan Woods at Brentford. Think he is class.

Rico Henry their LB as well.

Bogle at Wigan
            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
              Absolutely dictated the game against us the other week. Looked a proper player.

Comment

A few brentford and fulham names mentioned, wonder if there's anyone on our team their fans would have or want?
                Smithies....

Comment

I like the lad at Preston think his name is Callum Robinson.

Comment

Saw James Perch in Windsor Waitrose this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post

Rico Henry their LB as well.

Bogle at Wigan
                      Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Absolutely dictated the game against us the other week. Looked a proper player.
                      He's the ginger one right? (sorry strawberry blonde). If it is, not only did he boss the game at theirs, he totally ran the game at our place too
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Assombalonga. Top striker at this level. Think Brighton are linked though
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          Assombalonga. Top striker at this level. Think Brighton are linked though
                          Would be worth a punt. Only issue for me is his injury record.

Comment

Some great suggestions but well out of our price range. Think we will be shopping in the discount and free sections.

More importantly who would we let go? Would we sacrifice Smithies for a big fee and then re invest? I would.
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Aaron Mooy Huddersfield (loan from citeh) dale stephens Brighton Cairney Fulham three best midfielders in championship imo. Forrestieri knockeart mcgeadie all decent going forward. Funny how no one has selected a Newcastle player, Shelvey was on fire for a while don't know if he got injured. Wood Murray Ben Brereton of Forest will be a big money signing for a prem club.

Comment

Norwich have confirmed they are releasing:

John Ruddy
                                Youseff mulumbu
                                Seb bassong
                                Kyle lafferty
                                Michael turner
                                Ryan bennet
                                Steven Whittaker.

Could be some decent signings available for free this year.

Would look at Whittaker (right back) and Ryan Bennett from those. And ruddy could be a great replacement if we were to cash in on smithies

Comment

Working...
                                X