Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    obviously ollies record speaks for itself
    yeah, not great is it? His form is prehistoric. Sadly.

Funny think is I remember him coming into the first team and he manages very much like he played. Lots of energy, totally clueless.
    Last edited by hal9thou; 07-05-2017, 01:24 PM.

Comment

He aint got my support. No chance.
      Cant even be arsed with it next season unless they sack him today.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        He aint got my support. No chance.
        Cant even be arsed with it next season unless they sack him today.
        Don't know if you're joking Kev, but this is exactly how I feel right now. Embarrassing performance on the back of a dire run (bar Forest). I've lost any vestige of enthusiasm for my team. No doubt pre-season we'll all start deluding ourselves again, but this club is a ####ing shambles.

Comment

I aint joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            Don't know if you're joking Kev, but this is exactly how I feel right now. Embarrassing performance on the back of a dire run (bar Forest). I've lost any vestige of enthusiasm for my team. No doubt pre-season we'll all start deluding ourselves again, but this club is a ####ing shambles.
            This. Embarrassing.

Comment

At the very least management has to show the fans they get it. Call for an emergency meeting next week to discuss the next campaign, and let the fans know ALL is on the table. Ollie. Les. Every underperforming player. If not, the fans will ##### more, drink harder, and live distressed lives where they feel NO ONE IS LISTENING.

Comment

Would love to know who made the decision to give Ollie a contract beyond this summer

Comment

Originally posted by Fghoop View Post
                  Clement – Swansea on the precipice
                  Swansea - 15th in the prem. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    Swansea - 15th in the prem. Nuff said.
                    Nuff said what lol? and exactly what does that prove as hes had how many games, & with how many of his players? hold on im just to check a manager whos been in charge for a handful of games and done well lol
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Time will tell, whos he been in charge of corinthian casuals or whatever there called?! hardly experienced! obviously ollies record speaks for itself over clements! but lets ignore that
                      Christ on a bike Pinks. Are you actually trying to argue that Ollie is a better manager than Clement?

You're living in cloud cuckoo land pal!

Comment

Your in cloud cuckoo land tarbs, Clements achieved nowt compared to Holloway. This is to all supporters, get behind Olly or uck off!! Your only slate someone or something else when he's gone! Can do without the moaners, useless in the trenches.
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

If you were Ollie poor at modern football tactics and had a summer to get yourself up to speed what would you do?

Comment

He is mank. A complete bellenb. No nucking idea .

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              Your in cloud cuckoo land tarbs, Clements achieved nowt compared to Holloway. This is to all supporters, get behind Olly or uck off!! Your only slate someone or something else when he's gone! Can do without the moaners, useless in the trenches.
                              Ah yes, the trenches. I'd forgotten we were at war mate. My mistake.

You know what, I'll reign it in. I've made my feelings about Ollie and the state of club known enough. Let's see how it plays out. But what you'll never get from me is blind optimism.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post

Couldnt have been put better van! honestly tarbs the most outrageous comment comparing a manager whos won promotions with small clubs and built them up compared to someone who hasnt hardly managed and especially at any level, yet youre christing it on a bike to me lololol
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X