What Needs Doing This Summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Needs Doing This Summer?

Who would you like to see leave the club, and where do we need to strengthen?

Squad as it'll stand once season is over:

Smithies / Ingram / Lumley

Perch / Furlong
    Onuoha / Hall / Lynch / Caulker
    Bidwell / Robinson

Luongo / Goss / Freeman / Cousins / Manning / Henry / Gladwin / Boryshuik / Doughty
    Pawel / Mackie / Yeni / El Khayati / Petrasso / Shodipo

Smith / Washington / Sylla / JET

I believe Holloway now knows who to keep and who to bin.
    A few additions in the weakened areas, hopefully Penrice has his eyes on who will fit in.

Comment

Penrice can also coach, he was coaching our strikers years back.

Comment

He said yesterday hes going to be absolutely ruthless in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Perch, one of the two left backs, doughty and yeni will be gone along with likes of Henry/gladwin/elk imo.

Comment

LuaLua. Should we try to keep him??
            Last edited by Shania; 30-04-2017, 12:35 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

He will obviously need to generate some funds so with that in mind i think sylla and smithes will be sold.

who i would like to go are......................

el kayti, gladwin, mackie, perchispants, caulker, holloway, birch, dof les, ramsey.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                He will obviously need to generate some funds so with that in mind i think sylla and smithes will be sold.

who i would like to go are......................

el kayti, gladwin, mackie, perchispants, caulker, holloway, birch, dof les, ramsey.
                Who is going to want to buy qprs substitute striker who cant get a game mate?

Comment

Who is going to want to buy qprs substitute striker who cant get a game mate?
                  its mental, he is our best striker in my opinion mate, and our top scorer.

just dont know why the nut wont start him.

we payed 2mil for him and being our top scorer, the club should be able to recoup that. could and should have been a more valuble player for us but he is not getting a fair crack and seems the nut does not like him.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

He meant in pre season prep

Did say planning in terms of acquisitions was well on the way

Comment

i can see smithies going too tbh but we'll get a good amount for him. lumley could do a good job next season replacing him though. i can see us going after jason cummings of hibs in the summer too. we were linked with him in january but nothing came of it, he'd be a quality signing imo. scored 20+ goals in the scottish championship over the past 3 seasons so is already more experienced than conor washington, and hes only 21. wouldn't cost a lot either i don't think. he'd defo be up there as one of my main transfer targets for sure.

elk, gladwin, jet, caulker and ariel are 99% sure to go too and i wouldn't be surprised to see doughty get sold as well. there's a chance that manning and ned could go too imo but all in all if all of the players i listed are sold we'll have around 6-8m from a low estimate to spend, 2m on cummings, a new leader in midfielder in a shaun derry mold etc (wouldn't that be great?), new cb and a new fullback and i reckon we'll be okay.
                      i reckon we won't need to bring in too many new signings as we have a new golden age of recent youth graduates to compete with the first team and to provide cover for the team.

keeping mackie is important too imo, he might not be the best player but he's a veteran who loves the club and is a leader on the pitch when we need to him. he was responsible for our good run imo as the teams fortunes changed when he came back in. we made the mistake (hindsight) of getting rid of clint in the summer and we shouldn't do it again with mackie. plus he can play in pretty much any position needed and utility players like that are hard to find

Comment

Hope he doesnt sell sylla as would be nuts or yeni, need to keep players like that and manning! its almost obvious who he needs to get rid of!
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Agree with Hitman on Sylla, but not on Mackie.

Wonder how much we could bring in from selling the deadwood?

Likes of Glawin/elk/jet we'd probably be looking at a mil for all three at best

Comment

Would like to see a leader in central midfield. Preferably someone strong in the tackle and with championship experience. To take control of games and direct players like luongo, manning and freeman.

Comment

Get rid of Mackie, Bidwell, Perch, Doughty, Gladwin, El karate, Caulker. Need to bring in pacey full backs. Also use the loan market like Huddersfield have done very well. Assombalonga if forest drop, Omar Bogle at the right price. I'd try and nick Bristol city's left back Bryan always looks dangerous going forward.

Comment

Working...
                              X