No announcement yet.

Atmosphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must admit i do like the look of palace's cheerleaders.....

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I would add and expand on what you have put Gennie and say the club need to take serious look at itself and what it has become. They simply have to look at how empty ground was for lap of honour this and previous seasons to see there is huge disengagement between fans and club\players

No one really wants to stay to appluad players to the point I don't even know why they bothered even coming out yesterday as it looked like there was just a handful of fans remaining and it all comes down to good feel factor which has totally disappeared. JFH was blamed for losing it Ollie was supposed to be the catalyst to it coming back but that's not worked. But in fairness it's not Ollie or JFH fault this steady and continual decline probably started when Bernie\flabby arrived and made decisions without consulting and was reinforced after first promotion when we forgot our soul and started behaving like a club opposite of what we actually we're

That's when club started to decline and clubs like Brentford have passed us.

As club we need to set some realistic and achievable goals for next season and work towards them. For me I would say Brentford should not be finishing above us full stop, should be looking to get 16k home gates regardless who opposition is, as you say stop messing about with family stand and get atmosphere back should simply not be in relegation battle

The club needs to find itself again as I still go QPR week in week out and remain loyal but if truth be told it's my mates I enjoy seeing on the day now not the team or club which is a real shame
      Very good post and one that TF LH and LF should read

Comment

Working...
      X