Clear All

• Atmosphere

Where has the atmosphere gone at loftus

For 60 minutes yesterday it was like a morgue

Forest fans were so noisy they were taking the right piiss so out of us

It needs to change relocate family section asap

Get the nutters back in x block at the back

Q block back to being noisy with R block

And upper loft sort out their sore throats.

Originally posted by The General View Post

When you consider the support even a few hundred manage to get going at away games it is sad that the atmosphere has been lost. Maybe we don't attract the more vocal youngsters any more.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post

Only one more week of doom gloom and downright misery then you'll be unshackled from the debacle that is Qpr Fc for 3 months. What do you do to pleasure yourself while there's nothing to moan about all summer ?
      Actually I don't think I want to know the answer to that one.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Are you some sort of nob head

I post on here win or lose and most would say I don't sit in either the rose glasses or moaners

Go back to your Pilates you prick

Comment

Love it
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Didn't hear forest once from upper loft, maybe it's not just us.
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Agree tho , need to move the family stand into ellerslie , switchblade tony is missing the loft.
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I would add and expand on what you have put Gennie and say the club need to take serious look at itself and what it has become. They simply have to look at how empty ground was for lap of honour this and previous seasons to see there is huge disengagement between fans and club\players

No one really wants to stay to appluad players to the point I don't even know why they bothered even coming out yesterday as it looked like there was just a handful of fans remaining and it all comes down to good feel factor which has totally disappeared. JFH was blamed for losing it Ollie was supposed to be the catalyst to it coming back but that's not worked. But in fairness it's not Ollie or JFH fault this steady and continual decline probably started when Bernie\flabby arrived and made decisions without consulting and was reinforced after first promotion when we forgot our soul and started behaving like a club opposite of what we actually we're

That's when club started to decline and clubs like Brentford have passed us.

As club we need to set some realistic and achievable goals for next season and work towards them. For me I would say Brentford should not be finishing above us full stop, should be looking to get 16k home gates regardless who opposition is, as you say stop messing about with family stand and get atmosphere back should simply not be in relegation battle

The club needs to find itself again as I still go QPR week in week out and remain loyal but if truth be told it's my mates I enjoy seeing on the day now not the team or club which is a real shame

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Thought they were s hite and worst numbers they I can remember them taking especially given their position in table

Comment

Same here.

Thought we started off with a decent bit of singing, then the standard of football took over and the moans came out.

Good chant about John Terry's mum though (although I am sure Spurs started that one) and the new Mackie chant...

Comment

Sound rarely travels well from one end to the other in the stadium for some reason

Sat in school end on a number of occasions and can barely hear the loft

Comment

Morning Van I wasn't critising the loft it's a lack of noise all over the ground mate.

Geezer just ####ed my chain when I was making an observation

They were very noisy from w block until we scored

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Thought they were s hite and worst numbers they I can remember them taking especially given their position in table
                          I agree.I think our ground must vary massively in terms of hearing crowd noise. In R Block I hardly heard the Forest fans at all.

For what it is worth I didn't think the atmosphere was particularly bad. I think we were just all a bit nervous.

Comment

Agree the atmosphere has been poor, but thought yesterday was one of the better games. Probably because we had something to play for and it being the last game of the season. Sad thing is, I think we have some fair-weather fans that just want to watch PL. I'm sure the football over past two seasons has put some off. Away support normally sounds loud, don't think it reflects badly on us.

Comment

Atmosphere was rocking when we went on our good run until we lost 6 in a row for the second time, its deflating and knocks the spirit out of you a bit. Still though, some people in the upper loft are incredibly toxic to the players which i dont get, screaming insults at someone isnt gunna turn them into messi.

Comment

Working...
                              X