Captain's Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Performance

So many are keen to knock him but Ned was outstanding yesterday. Put his body on the line, blocked shots, played with the ball, brought it out, directed the back four done absolutely everything people say he does not.

Arguably one of the best individual performances I have seen from any of our players this season. The last six games we have questioned the teams heart and motivation and the captain stepped up pushed his chest out and I think brought others with him.

Build the defence around him, Hall and Smithies. Get a proper defensive midfielder to shield them and I think we would be pretty solid.

Well done Chief MOTM

Agreed Wests he was awesome yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      So many are keen to knock him but Ned was outstanding yesterday. Put his body on the line, blocked shots, played with the ball, brought it out, directed the back four done absolutely everything people say he does not.

Arguably one of the best individual performances I have seen from any of our players this season. The last six games we have questioned the teams heart and motivation and the captain stepped up pushed his chest out and I think brought others with him.

Build the defence around him, Hall and Smithies. Get a proper defensive midfielder to shield them and I think we would be pretty solid.

Well done Chief MOTM
      This. 100%

Comment

Well done Chief MOTM
        Spot on mate. Missed him badly when injured.

Comment

Imo, he kind of deserves to be a part of a settled QPR team. He has been here in dark times, and never really let us down I feel.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Spot on West. One again he was solid. He was been one of our best performers over the course of the season, and most certainly the tail end. Fully agree about building around him, Hall and Smithies at the back - we do need 2 new fullbacks if we want to have any ambitions of mounting any sort of play off push.

Have never understood the Ned bashers at all. You wait though, 1 bad game and all will be forgotten and we will be inundated with "Nervous Ned" threads
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Great OP West. Given he was booked early on he was immense.

Comment

Onuha was outstanding yesterday.

Haters should try picking the faults out of that one. Near impossible IMO.

Comment

He was solid yesterday which was great, he got some good tackles and blocks in and even did a bit of galloping with the ball. Hes been solid in the 2nd half of the season but personally i dont think we should build a team around him, hes hit and miss and i think he has been the cause of a lot of goals throughout the season.

Comment

Well done Chief MOTM
                    This. Excellent game from Ned. Very assured. He was pumped up after we scored the first.

Comment

But not as many goals as lynch and Hall

Comment

Impressive performance but we need that on a regular basis. Lynch was much more solid.They both seemed to play to their particular strengths yesterday. We also need Luongo to start playing from off and not
                        just from 30mins onwards. Mackie was bought on to harass the defence but he only ever had pace and stamina and when that begins to wane,well. Smith needs to direct his headers more not just win them.
                        Everyone has been crying out for Wszolek for weeks and yesterday you could see why.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Onuha was outstanding yesterday.

Haters should try picking the faults out of that one. Near impossible IMO.
                          yep, well done ned on your one great game. lets give him a new four year contract and pay rise.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

About time he put a performance in. Liability most of the time

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              yep, well done ned on your one great game. lets give him a new four year contract and pay rise.
                              You just can't do it can you? Lol
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2