No announcement yet.

Captain's Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I said just Matty and west I wasn't including Nasser and Hubble as they're types of chaps, that have never played the game and if they were, both would have Hanky's down their shorts ready to dry their hands. I don't mean that in a nasty way either
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

Me too... and he definitely hasn't made as many mistakes as Lynch and Hall. He's Hall's sweeper, it's why his mistakes are more visible...
      No disrespect, but your opinion should be taken with a giant pinch of salt.

Your the king of defending the Undefendable.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        When I said just Matty and west I wasn't including Nasser and Hubble as they're types of chaps, that have never played the game and if they were, both would have Hanky's down their shorts ready to dry their hands. I don't mean that in a nasty way either
        what are you babbling on about now?

#timeforyourmeds
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Thing with Ned is he has his limitations but we are Championship not Champions League and I personally think a decent player for us.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Ffs
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
            X