Been a very up and down season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a very up and down season.

It has been an odd season, very up and down and we had that run of 6 games where we were world beaters and that really reminded me why I love going so much. I rather enjoyed today as well and am going to miss LR over the next few months. I always forget how much going means and how much I enjoy it until it isn't there for 3 months. I kind of thought Holloway should go for a little bit and then I changed my mind as firstly he got us playing better than I have seen in a few years and he got the buzz back for me and for me that is enough. No, 2 sets of 6 consecutive defeats isn't ok but I would prefer to go through that and then experience the 6 games undefeated, than go to 18 games with JFH, Ramsey or any other tin pot manager we happen to pick up. Thirdly, he was masterful in this transfer market in January, getting rid of some names for big money and bringing in great players Freeman and Smith have both been great. I can't wait for next season and despite the fact I probably will be moving, I still hope that I can get to LR as much as possible.
    Last edited by nanocopic; 30-04-2017, 08:57 AM.

Great post

Comment

On the other hand I have not been to one single game this year ( first time ever) and I am an ex s/t holder, so listening to some of my mates and the c r a p formations and biggest moan was constantly switching of team, even some of them gave up on attending so I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would, glad it's over and we survived but I do hope that somehow we get some buzz back over the summer, and I will be there again,but I am sure their have been others like me this year.

Comment

Working...
      X