No announcement yet.

What I noticed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take Holloway as manager next season.

Get a decent, balanced midfield and we'll have a completely different season IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
      So no one else aren't allowed their own opinion,only if it coincides with yours. Doesn't make us any less of a supporter than one like yourself that refuses to see what's in front of his eyes.
      But your last sentence suggests you are doing exactly the same.

I do agree with van in that the boards are generally not representative of what is experienced at the games. They are occasionally but not generally.

Comment

Season ticket sales will dictate if they are lower than last season's there's your answer

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          But your last sentence suggests you are doing exactly the same.

I do agree with van in that the boards are generally not representative of what is experienced at the games. They are occasionally but not generally.
          I don't mind posters having other opinions to myself..just don't come on here abusing them after having a couple of shandys

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
            Although if we'd have kept Polter we'd be in the playoffs now. Just saying.
            They never believed us West!

Ollie can win games and he proved it with the winning run, maybe he thought we were safe and time to give every player a chance for next year.

One thing Ollie must have learnt is that you have to play your strongest team, one weak link and you'll lose.

If some of you think this season was tough, next year will be harder.

I beleive in Ollie, if he can bring in 3 or 4 players he wants, we should be fighting for the top 6.

Comment

Ha totally agree and with you, up the van & the ginger ninja,
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I don't mind posters having other opinions to myself..just don't come on here abusing them after having a couple of shandys
                I think youre being abit too sensitive norfolk as van said it tongue in cheek, but it is noticeable how a few seem like theyd of rather us gone down to keep on posting loads knocking ollie, instead of a big relief and be happy that we are ok now, i suppose after all their digging ollie posts there probably worried now if we do well next season and old threads get brought back up (thats tongue in cheek aswell btw

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Today is that this site on views and opinions is a minority. True Rangers fans you ain't, Holloway is with us next season so take it you shlaggs. Plastic eyeballed kantsss!!!
                  lmfao never heard that one before
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    I think youre being abit too sensitive norfolk as van said it tongue in cheek, but it is noticeable how a few seem like theyd of rather us gone down to keep on posting loads knocking ollie, instead of a big relief and be happy that we are ok now, i suppose after all their digging ollie posts there probably worried now if we do well next season and old threads get brought back up (thats tongue in cheek aswell btw
                    I do so hope we do well next year and be proved wrong on Holloway.. .we all have the best interests of the club at heart after all is said and done pinkie tho some of us including me like a right good old moan

Comment

I do so hope we do well next year and be proved wrong on Holloway.. .we all have the best interests of the club at heart after all is said and done pinkie tho some of us including me like a right good old moan
                      Haha nice one norfolk & you cant beat a good old moan not saying you but i wonder if this board has more than its fair share of moaners cos their wives where the trousers & they darnt say anything moan wise at home lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        I am probably one of the "precious flowers" you are referring to orange Ninja, while I never predicted we would actually be relagated , what I DID predict that we would just about survive ( even when we had a 11 point gap) ,and we did with only one game to spare .I did congradulate the team on yesterday's post,saying that game was all about getting the 3 points we so badly needed.
                        So if one of the three clubs left to be relegated doesnt make 50 points that means it was 8 games to spare actually.
                        Just wanted to point that out.

Comment

have not made my mind up regarding if he's the man for us or not , 10 games in next season we'll all of had a better look at where he is going...a few new players and i reckon we will be fine

Comment

Only pulling ya todger mate, trust me I had more than a couple of shandys.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              So if one of the three clubs left to be relegated doesnt make 50 points that means it was 8 games to spare actually.
                              Just wanted to point that out.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                Only pulling ya todger mate, trust me I had more than a couple of shandys.
                                Yeah fair do's van,hope you had a good night.

Comment

Working...
                                X