What I noticed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I noticed

Today is that this site on views and opinions is a minority. True Rangers fans you ain't, Holloway is with us next season so take it you shlaggs. Plastic eyeballed kantsss!!!
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Well said van. Not one of the precious flowers who predicted (and probably wanted) relegation have come on here to congratulate QPR on a job well done today. Awful.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Three cheers for Ian Holloway. He's kept us up with a game to spare when many thought we would be relegated. We should congratulate him for a job well done.

Comment

Although if we'd have kept Polter we'd be in the playoffs now. Just saying.

Comment

Happier now that we have Holloway compared with Jimmy (I had lost faith with Jimmy by the end). Still think the jury is out on Olly. Lets see how the first 10 games go next year then re-evaluate

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Today is that this site on views and opinions is a minority. True Rangers fans you ain't, Holloway is with us next season so take it you shlaggs. Plastic eyeballed kantsss!!!
            If we keep him on we will be in the sh*t again next season need a clear out so take off the pink tinted glasses one win in seven and all off a sudden he is the manager for us again
            Last edited by Macca; 30-04-2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Can't we give him a no hours mcds type contract
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I like Ian, i think he'll continue to build a pretty good squad, especially with Penrice coming back in.

With him onboard for an off season, we should expect to build on this year, but i don't see us pushing for promotion. I just think we'll lose too many games, win plenty, but not pick up those extra points, it's been a rollercoaster with him hasn't it?!

All said and done, i don't know that he'd be the guy to keep us up even if we did get promoted. I'd like him to continue the work he put in before the international break, and give this club a bit of old school pride back, develop a good squad.

Honestly with all the chop and changing over the last few years it would be nice to just have a 'pretty decent' season, and not get ahead of ourselves.

Comment

So no one else aren't allowed their own opinion,only if it coincides with yours. Doesn't make us any less of a supporter than one like yourself that refuses to see what's in front of his eyes.

Comment

As someone who goes home and away without fail, I'm glad we scraped over the line today. Crap season, which I'm glad to see the back of. Would love to see Holloway get it right next season but not very optimistic. See you all at Norwich especially the rose tinted crew. Oh, I forgot, most never go.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Well said van. Not one of the precious flowers who predicted (and probably wanted) relegation have come on here to congratulate QPR on a job well done today. Awful.
                      I am probably one of the "precious flowers" you are referring to orange Ninja, while I never predicted we would actually be relagated , what I DID predict that we would just about survive ( even when we had a 11 point gap) ,and we did with only one game to spare .I did congradulate the team on yesterday's post,saying that game was all about getting the 3 points we so badly needed.
                      Last edited by Rebel R's; 30-04-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                        Although if we'd have kept Polter we'd be in the playoffs now. Just saying.
                        You're an idiot mate, we'd be going into the final game of the season rivaling brighton for the title if seb was here

Comment

We have championship football next season, now olly has a full pre season and I hope the doubters give him a clean slate, it's up to him now and we all should get behind him, if it all goes wrong then it's time to moan, if we do well then he gets the credit. Onwards and upwards and upwards, what's done is done.

Comment

I can only think of one word to say really

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iccD9WCuIWI

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                              So no one else aren't allowed their own opinion,only if it coincides with yours. Doesn't make us any less of a supporter than one like yourself that refuses to see what's in front of his eyes.
                              Correct, now carry on young man!!
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X