Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this talk of relegation all season..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this talk of relegation all season..

And yet we haven't spent a single week in the bottom 3.

Got that to look forwards to next season

Comment

You can understand the frustration. This football club and its supporters have suffered over the years. We've done the job thank god but find the whole season a bit embarrassing if I'm honest.

Comment

We were in the bottom 3 for about 15 minutes on New Years Eve!

Comment

Awful, horrible season. Yuck.

Comment

Onwards and upwards - the past is in the past - roll on next season
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Onwards and upwards - the past is in the past - roll on next season
              Exactly what I said to myself after the Man City game when we stayed up
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                Exactly what I said to myself after the Man City game when we stayed up
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Well, would love to talk about a cup run or push for playoffs but usual dismal cup performances, bulk of season in bottom half of table and 10 home defeats put the mockers on that. It's been 9 months watching club going backwards with no real indication where the low point might be and with no light at end of tunnel. Be handy if Connor can have a good break, a full press season, hit the ground running and stay fit next term........ something to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    You can understand the frustration. This football club and its supporters have suffered over the years. We've done the job thank god but find the whole season a bit embarrassing if I'm honest.
                    i can get the frustration, this season has been my most frustrating one supporting qpr, even more than when we got relegated from the prem 2 seasons back coz we were just full of ########s. we really tried to turn a corner and have a good season but christ its been a terribly frustrating one with way more downs than ups. glad that its finally over tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                      We were in the bottom 3 for about 15 minutes on New Years Eve!
                      Well there you go,now what have you got to say for your self ?

Comment

Ffs we were never going down. Only a plum would think we were.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Ffs we were never going down. Only a plum would think we were.
                          Think your the plum. If we had lost today, given other results, would have been favourites for the drop. Too close for me. The Yokel should resign.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            Think your the plum. If we had lost today, given other results, would have been favourites for the drop. Too close for me. The Yokel should resign.
                            I wouldn't stop Matty from knocking you out
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Ultimately this has been one of the sihittiest seasons over and above our crap recent premier league seasons. Crap owners, crap managers, crap players, crap tactics, crap set up, crap facilities and people are punching the air tonite."We stayed up!" ...and "not about this season, it's all about the next." "Give Ollie a chance to stabalise"

What will change between today and the first game in August besides swapping mediocre for dodgy?

Comment

Working...
                              X