Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously

Originally posted by amusant View Post
    Thought Perch had a good game today - can see why he's been picked ahead of Furlong
    Perch is a liability let him go.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Couldn't make it due to exam preparation commitments but I heard Luongo had a great game, Did a lot of defensive work, got an assist and ran with the ball a lot. Hopefully will show more consistency next season that will elevate him to getting the recognition that his talents deserve imo.
      Think great is over the top. Ok but not great.

Comment

Ned and Mass brilliant today.

We played well the first half of the second half then died off. Bit of a "meh" game - did what we had to do, roll on next season.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yeah hats off to Ned again. He was immense. I still believe Lynch can be good for us. We just need a bit more organization. Delighted we got job done and I can relax now.

Comment

Originally posted by gxranger View Post
            Perch is a liability let him go.
            Sometimes I think us fans see games so differently.

I thought Perch was awful and Ned had to bail him out so many times.

Comment

Not sure the subs were all that bad. Agree that Mackie didn't do much but Doughty made a fantastic last ditch tackle when Forest broke after we took a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Not sure the subs were all that bad. Agree that Mackie didn't do much but Doughty made a fantastic last ditch tackle when Forest broke after we took a corner.
                I though they put us on the back foot, Mush. Seriously unbalanced the team. Threatened nothing after 60 mins as a result. If they'd nicked one we'd have been really up against it. No need to take off Freeman or Washington. Could have tightened up and still offered some kind of threat. Agree about Doughty's tackle though. Very well done.

Comment

Is it only me but was there a element of handball for the first goal and a push for the second?

Comment

Working...
                  X