• Show
Clear All

• Ollie out!!!

Bloooooody winning.ruin this site tonight now ain't he. Selfish barsteward
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

You just know its coming or some are itching lol, wheres stanis
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

He ain't up to it. First time this season I've thought that.

Comment

zzzzz 77, im happy as larry we`ve got the result, you should try cheering up aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          zzzzz 77, im happy as larry we`ve got the result, you should try cheering up aswell
          Got it in spite of Ollie. Not because of him. His management of the team when two up was criminal.

Comment

Let's not get carried away. Was a much needed win but got played off the park for most of it by a poor team.

Comment

we were shocking today and lucky to stay up as blackburn and birmingham won
              R's

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                He ain't up to it. First time this season I've thought that.
                And the first time you have said it too. even after a win. fair play to you and i totally agree.

now that we are safe, we have two months until preseason starts.

i hope the board will act swiftly and that a new manager is installed as soon as possible otherwise we may as well right off next season right now.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Been a stressful few weeks and toxic on the forum ... dont want ollie sacked and never have, he always does better in his second season and has had time to bring in his own players etc. Penrice will be key to next season and hes only gunna come here coz of ollie. Im sick of just replacing managers every 3 months!!

Comment

haha what have you done leigh!

Comment

Play your best players in the right positions (Pav on the right, Freeman in the middle, Washington up front) and we pick up a win - who would've thought?

Comment

Have to agree today's tactics were criminals to start but to be fair he did change them and we got better until it went to 2-0 then we went backwards again. I have no confidence in Olly though football was dire apart from 15 minute period. Pawel was different class though and Lynch played well too.

Comment

I am still hopeful that with some good business in the off season Ollie can move this team forward, every player has a chance to show what he can or can't do so Ollie should have a good idea of what he needs!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Have to agree today's tactics were criminals to start but to be fair he did change them and we got better until it went to 2-0 then we went backwards again. I have no confidence in Olly though football was dire apart from 15 minute period. Pawel was different class though and Lynch played well too.
                            I didnt go but would of expected us to try to keep it tight before getting the goals so would of expected a poor game, he wouldnt of gone at it otherwise we could get opened up!

Comment

Well done boys.I loaded the gun .
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X