• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    Well done boys.I loaded the gun .
    Hand it to Ollie......

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      I didnt go but would of expected us to try to keep it tight before getting the goals so would of expected a poor game, he wouldnt of gone at it otherwise we could get opened up!
      Got opened up plenty when he foolishly and incompetently tried to park the bus.

Comment

That's a relief.

Comment

Just got in and have to say I felt like hypocrite celebrating that sort of nailbiting crap , I'd rather a quick decision on whether Ollie stays or goes but whoever is here I want to see any transfers dealing in or out done very early in the transfer window not the usual much publicised great sounding deal that go on all summer then fail to materialise leaving us making late deals that need time to settle in

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            And the first time you have said it too. even after a win. fair play to you and i totally agree.

now that we are safe, we have two months until preseason starts.

i hope the board will act swiftly and that a new manager is installed as soon as possible otherwise we may as well right off next season right now.
            We can only hope.

Comment

Today is about today and we survive but (and it's a huge BUT),we should never have been in this position, no one can disagree with that,I won't comment anymore today as just relieved we don't have to go to Norwich looking for a result

Comment

If we had played well all game and lost everyone would have thrown their toys out of the pram about that ,but we won ,yes we won ,we fu ckin won ! So lets enjoy the fact were still up ,have a party at Norwich , trust that the lessons from this season have been learnt , give Ollie the close season ,and rock up next year as a top ten club ! Stop f uckin moaning ! Its gonna happen ,trust me ..........
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  If we had played well all game and lost everyone would have thrown their toys out of the pram about that ,but we won ,yes we won ,we fu ckin won ! So lets enjoy the fact were still up ,have a party at Norwich , trust that the lessons from this season have been learnt , give Ollie the close season ,and rock up next year as a top ten club ! Stop f uckin moaning ! Its gonna happen ,trust me ..........
                  Wasn't going to comment any more today but that's a load of ########, can't not comment to that

Comment

Well im going to Norwich to have a laugh ,you can stay in Ireland and ##### and moan ....
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Well said vesps
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Norwich is normally a punch up and no points lol
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            I didnt go but would of expected us to try to keep it tight before getting the goals so would of expected a poor game, he wouldnt of gone at it otherwise we could get opened up!
                            Wasn't so much a poor game, we just started the game incredibly open and Forest looked like scoring every time they came forward but Olly acknowledged this and got us pressing to give them less space and it put them off their stride. Forest poor in second half and didn't have any answers for a 20 min period but we relied on Smithies then to keep us ahead he made 3 fantastic saves, although nearly gifted them a goal 10 mins from time when he missed judges a ball over the top. Relieved to win especially the way other results went.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Wasn't so much a poor game, we just started the game incredibly open and Forest looked like scoring every time they came forward but Olly acknowledged this and got us pressing to give them less space and it put them off their stride. Forest poor in second half and didn't have any answers for a 20 min period but we relied on Smithies then to keep us ahead he made 3 fantastic saves, although nearly gifted them a goal 10 mins from time when he missed judges a ball over the top. Relieved to win especially the way other results went.
                              Yes ,relief all round ,so glad I can enjoy the final Sunday now

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                Yes ,relief all round ,so glad I can enjoy the final Sunday now
                                This. It was all about the result yesterday. We were shot of confidence, obviously nervy and didn't look great but Pav had a good game and the crowd backed the team. Great result, a clean sheet, ended that ugly run of losses, and we stay in the Championship next season. Ollie is a worry but he'll get the first ten games of next season to show he has turned things around. I reckon another string of losses like the 6-on-the-spin runs we've had this season and he'll be gone before Christmas. As Rs fans let's all unite and hope that IH gets it together - his second seasons are always better aren't they? COYRs!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X