Ryan Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Wasn't it also his ball back in for Lynch to head home? If so, that's 2 assists. But he's not all that apparently.
    He's a cracking little player who has burst onto the scenes, players like this we need to try and keep
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      He's a cracking little player who has burst onto the scenes, players like this we need to try and keep
      Exactly. He's young and will turn into a good player imo. So many on here moan about our youth and how we barely get any players coming through, then when a promising one does show up they want him sold. Unreal.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

For what its worth, I would keep him unless it was a ridiculous offer that came in.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          For what its worth, I would keep him unless it was a ridiculous offer that came in.
          Same here.
          Last edited by Shania; 01-05-2017, 12:51 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Exactly. He's young and will turn into a good player imo. So many on here moan about our youth and how we barely get any players coming through, then when a promising one does show up they want him sold. Unreal.

I find it amazing on here how so many seem to be clueless about football, players like manning need to be kept on otherwise we might aswell give up hope of having a good team ever, honestly amazed at comments when hes in his first season and only soo many games!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              I find it amazing on here how so many seem to be clueless about football, players like manning need to be kept on otherwise we might aswell give up hope of having a good team ever, honestly amazed at comments when hes in his first season and only soo many games!

This with bells on!! Would only let the young lad go for silly money.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                For silly money, yes. We'd be mad not to take a ridiculous offer. I agree.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I like him if they working on his distribution I think he could be awesome player but that will come with experience

I love the way he wins fouls when he's under pressure that's an art but like scholes used to do

Comment

Is anyone saying they want him sold though? People are just saying that if someone in the top flight wants to spend big bucks on him then we'd have to consider it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      People get carried away though don't they? Young player shows a bit of promise and next thing, we're all falling over ourselves about him.

For me, he looks decent. But I think anyone who thinks he's gonna automatically be the next big thing are probably the ones who are "clueless about football" as you put it.

He might go on to play regularly at the highest level. Or he may, like most players who break through at Championship level, end up plying his trade predominantly in the lower leagues.

If a Premiership club wants to roll the dice and spend big money based on what Manning has shown so far then that's up to them. Personally I think they'd be taking a massive punt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        People get carried away though don't they? Young player shows a bit of promise and next thing, we're all falling over ourselves about him.

For me, he looks decent. But I think anyone who thinks he's gonna automatically be the next big thing are probably the ones who are "clueless about football" as you put it.

He might go on to play regularly at the highest level. Or he may, like most players who break through at Championship level, end up plying his trade predominantly in the lower leagues.

If a Premiership club wants to roll the dice and spend big money based on what Manning has shown so far then that's up to them. Personally I think they'd be taking a massive punt.
                        Intelligent post,I totally agree,if Manning does turn out to be a good player for us then great and if then a premiership club offer £5 milion or so for him then he wI'll be gone,I personally don't think he is at that level yet.

Comment

Is anyone saying they want him sold though? People are just saying that if someone in the top flight wants to spend big bucks on him then we'd have to consider it!
                          Yes they are, not necessarily on here. But a couple of.posts on here suggest some wouldn't be that bothered by him going, and I find that slightly alarming.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Good points about manning, who knows how he'll turn out its all just opinions really. Imo he does have potential to be a decent prem player from what weve all seen of him, hes the archetectual modern midfielder in that he can do anyrhing and has a wicked pass from awkward situations too.
                            As rebel said, 5m would be a great offer for him, i certainly wouldnt wanna sell him for a penny less given all the money in the prem 5m for a player would be like a £3 meal deal for us

Comment

Yes they are, not necessarily on here. But a couple of.posts on here suggest some wouldn't be that bothered by him going, and I find that slightly alarming.
                              See your point mate.

Problem is with the amount of money floating around in the top flight these days, clubs will spend millions on a player based on a little bit of potential. If Manning genuinely has caught the eye of a few Premier sides, we have to expect that he will probably go. 5 or 6 million quid is a lot of money for us these days but next to nothing for a Premiership side.

Best not to get too attached in my opinion. If he's a Premiership player in the making then we'll lose him at some point. The important thing is ensuring he leaves on our terms and not for buttons like Charlie Austin!
                              Last edited by Tarbie; 01-05-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Looks a good prospect but every player has his price and I don't think it will take too much to prise Manning away

Comment

Working...
                                X