No announcement yet.

This is our cup final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good opening post. and I`m feeling extremely nervous today as well. On the bright side though, I think the players will fight and play for a win.
    Last edited by Shania; 29-04-2017, 12:36 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

As everyone knows im for ollie but even im nervous as remember we`re playing forest here who have all of a sudden found fight as expected from a former big club, they really will be up for it today and we usually have a battle against them at home, then a difficult one at norwich so a massive fingers crossed, its all going to be about who wants it the most out of these bottom teams!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

The positivity you possess will give us a win today, Pinkie!! No irony.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

the title of this thread should read, This is an embarrassment but, win we must.

Lets hope we finish this season by staying in the championship.

Once the dust settles, the board needs to take a long hard look at themselves and ask the question, does this dof format need changing.

but, for now, Come on you R'sssssssssssssssss
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Thanks shania fingers crossed
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Fingers crossed!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I'm making my way to the theatre of dashed dreams and nervous. Massive game but days like these reinforce how much I love our club...come on you Rssss...

Comment

Not a chance Blackburn or Birmingham will get enough points to send us down even if we loose both.

What you should really be worried about is giving these two a full season, if so only a relegation battle next seasons awaits.

Comment

Blooming hope it's not our cup final as we have a poor record in said occasions
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Blooming hope it's not our cup final as we have a poor record in said occasions
                      Er do you not remember we are the current Dryworld cup holders?

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                        Not a chance Blackburn or Birmingham will get enough points to send us down even if we loose both.
                        I hope you're right because I am not confident in us getting another point in these last two matches!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                          I hope you're right because I am not confident in us getting another point in these last two matches!
                          The past six games have been cup finals and nil point.

I suppose thw law of averages says we will get something this time

Comment

We won the cup, we won the cup
                            EE I ADIO
                            We won the cup!

Comment

I'm still at the ground waiting for the trophy to be presented
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                                That is actually one of the funniest posts WeAre has ever made. It sums up the reality of the teams below us, who some predict are running into Championship winning form, as well as summarises the hysteria of the "outers" when things are bad compared to their absolute silence when anything even remotely positive happens.

Great work WeAre
                                So Blackburn won then.....how clever would you be feeling now if we were in the shake up next weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X