This is our cup final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is our cup final

I've already sat on the pot 3 times today!!!

Is it ever.

Comment

I hear Blackburn have managed to loan bale, messi, Ronaldo and pique so we just have to get something from forest game
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        I hear Blackburn have managed to loan bale, messi, Ronaldo and pique so we just have to get something from forest game
        You really don't do yourself any favours with stupid posts like that. Do you sit at home watching for me? Why can't you accept that we should not be in this position and if it had been Rowett, Pearson, Clement or any of the other names that were being put forward there would be a rope hanging from a tree on the Green with their name on it by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
          I've already sat on the pot 3 times today!!!
          We don't win cup finals!

Comment

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.....
            I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
            Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
            Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
            Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Or, rather, more likely: FFS you shower of utter and total s hit......

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              You really don't do yourself any favours with stupid posts like that. Do you sit at home watching for me? Why can't you accept that we should not be in this position and if it had been Rowett, Pearson, Clement or any of the other names that were being put forward there would be a rope hanging from a tree on the Green with their name on it by now.
              I love my club as much as you do ale but the difference between us is I am a bloody realist! I will judge Holloway next season but if you want to pass zero blame on the players then that's your call.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

How bloody dramatic ffs.
                Embarrassing.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                  That is actually one of the funniest posts WeAre has ever made. It sums up the reality of the teams below us, who some predict are running into Championship winning form, as well as summarises the hysteria of the "outers" when things are bad compared to their absolute silence when anything even remotely positive happens.

Great work WeAre
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Five hours until safety Chopper.

Then it's time to get off the pot and start drinking from one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      That is actually one of the funniest posts WeAre has ever made. It sums up the reality of the teams below us, who some predict are running into Championship winning form, as well as summarises the hysteria of the "outers" when things are bad compared to their absolute silence when anything even remotely positive happens.

Great work WeAre
                      Come on, let's not exaggerate to prove a point! It's not as bad as OP makes out and is highly unlikely BUT championship winning form?! Come on, it's 2 games. Anything can happen. Unlikely and I don't think it will happen but don't just stick head in sand. Let's get behind the lads and get the 3 points

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        Come on, let's not exaggerate to prove a point! It's not as bad as OP makes out and is highly unlikely BUT championship winning form?! Come on, it's 2 games. Anything can happen. Unlikely and I don't think it will happen but don't just stick head in sand. Let's get behind the lads and get the 3 points
                        It's not been just for two games though James - it's every time we hit adversity over a period of years. I will be behind the team, like I am every week, home and away. Yes, anything can happen, but the one thing that can happen that never gets mentioned is that we get those points, move on and work towards a new season - just like WeAre got slaughtered for saying more than once in recent weeks.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

we will win today then get caned at norwich

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            You say "it's 2 games" but there's been plenty of people who've said, there's only 8 games left, there's only 7 games left, there's only 6 games left and so on whilst they panic and get upset.

6 games ago Blackburn were on 40 points and now sit on 45 so they've managed just under a point per game, hardly suggesting they're going to rip up the form book is it? Those last 6 games have been 1 win, 2 draws and 3 defeats.....

I don't disagree that we shouldn't be in this position and that we're looking down with some concern but the hysteria and panic some people are displaying is laughable, even suggesting Brentford would field a weakened side so we go down. its a a bit of a joke really and a touch embarrassing. It's no wonder Hull called us Drama QPR.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              It's not been just for two games though James - it's every time we hit adversity over a period of years. I will be behind the team, like I am every week, home and away. Yes, anything can happen, but the one thing that can happen that never gets mentioned is that we get those points, move on and work towards a new season - just like WeAre got slaughtered for saying more than once in recent weeks.
                              Fair enough. Hopefully we can all (moaners, non moaners, realists, grumpy sods (me) and others) can relax after today)

Comment

Working...
                              X