Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is tne Morrison rumour true?

That he's already left the club.

No idea myself if it's true just something I heard.

Nothing reported yet but i hope not, whilst he hasnt impressed me theres still time for him to earn a move here

Comment

There's only 2 games left, if he hasnt proved himself by now, its really no loss

Comment

Cue "P*ss poor man manage by Holloway"

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          Nothing reported yet but i hope not, whilst he hasnt impressed me theres still time for him to earn a move here
          No chance. Already been thrown under a bus live on sky.

Ollie does not like talent and flair.

He only wants useless mugs who run around alot. A la mackie
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Like clockwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Could have nothing to do with Holloway. If he hasn't pulled his weight then it's right not to play him. He's got to learn. Sadly i think this could have been his last chance.

Comment

Imo Holloway should be on his bike come what may but the he's not responsible for Morrison's attitude we tried to sign him before he went to Italy long before I H got here that indicates he was not his signing

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  Could have nothing to do with Holloway. If he hasn't pulled his weight then it's right not to play him. He's got to learn. Sadly i think this could have been his last chance.
                  Far too much of it to pull, sadly. How the fella can't be a rsed even to get fit is beyond me.

Comment

Hahaha good one. Walked straight into that one. Probably like Ravel has done round the training ground. Exactly the same mentality as Fat Adel. It's his career, if he wants to f uck it up then that's up to him. He'll be on the dole by 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      No chance. Already been thrown under a bus live on sky.

Ollie does not like talent and flair.

He only wants useless mugs who run around alot. A la mackie
                      Give me a Mackie over the majority of players that we've had through the door the last couple of years

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Give me a Mackie over the majority of players that we've had through the door the last couple of years
                        Common sense at last .. some would rather watch the walkers and hoofers
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Pish poor man management by Holloway.

Comment

Ravel don't give a *#*#, and hasn't done for years.
                            Everyone that has worked alongside him knows how brilliant he could have been/ and can still be.
                            Joyce who was sacked by Wigan brought him in to train with them before Ravel joined us and he felt Ravel wasn't anywhere near the fitness level he needed to be to play football.
                            Joyce had coached Ravel, Rashford, Pogba and others when he was at Man Utd.
                            Ravel could still be Amazing, but there's something not right with him.
                            What was he doing at Lazio, he left there lacking in fitness and still can't be anywhere close

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              Pish poor man management by Holloway.
                              Tbh hubbs what a daft comment! do you know something we all dont know regarding ollies poor treatment of the great morrison?!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X