No announcement yet.

Holloway drops sack hint if we are relegated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=James1979;1622606]Someone should tell him 1 point isn't enough[/QUOTE
    1point against N/ F relying on B/burn losing with 1 game to go , what a horror show if he decides to play for a point with our defense and m/f surely judging that the way to go means he must go whether he gets the point or not

Comment

well

well if we drop it would take only two seasons to build a fabulous team full of brilliant youngsters,we would go straight through two divisions,and re take our prem status
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

[QUOTE=hooploft;1622670]
        Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Someone should tell him 1 point isn't enough[/QUOTE
        1point against N/ F relying on B/burn losing with 1 game to go , what a horror show if he decides to play for a point with our defense and m/f surely judging that the way to go means he must go whether he gets the point or not
        Yes, I find his talk about getting a point very worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Maybe but needs to be given a fair crack. I might be the only one on this message board positive about next season but I can see us having a good go with Holloway calling the shots in a less experimental fashion
          I've never agreed with you more mate.
          Even if we go down, which we WON'T, Ollie should keep his job and damn well get us back up.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            I've never agreed with you more mate.
            Even if we go down, which we WON'T, Ollie should keep his job and damn well get us back up.
            You must be having a laugh. If we go down he's a gonna. If we lose 8 on the spin and somehow survive he should be sacked immediately anyway.

Comment

Holloway never seems to learn from his mistakes,will be the same shambles under him next year,alienating players and stupid selections and formations, Think we will stay up but not got an ounce of confidence that Holloway will get us to progress,only one-way we are heading under the clown and it ain't upwards

Comment

IF we get relegated, IH shouldn't need to be sacked, he should do the decent thing and resign. I know football managers are a pigheaded breed but blimey, he must take responsibility if we end up in League 1 next season??
                2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Well, that is exactly what we were telling each other with the guys in my sector immediately after Holloway`s appointment as manager - are we happy with his appointment and that most likely he will take us down straight. We`re getting closer to this...

Comment

So let's say Holloway way wins the next 2 games will we all want him to stay and carry on a run of wins
                    R's

Comment

No. A clear NO from me.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

I actually think that if we get relegated, it would be worth keeping on Olly but if we stay up, which I think we will, whatever happens to our results but if we lose the next 2 games anyway then he should resign, as 6 on the spin is unacceptable so 8 on the spin is unthinkable.

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
                          Reading between the lines the blame is being passed on to the players, he really doesn't know how to admit when he's wrong. He asked us saturday after the game"what can I do?
                          Replies back "resign you useless c*nt"
                          :lol:

Like many people on Olly's spectrum, its very difficult for him to accept responsibility.

Comment

He should be judged not as a former player or manager, but what he's done this season. I'm sorry, it's unacceptable. It's simply not good enough.

We have to get rid of the sentimentality and and look at the cold hard facts. And that applies to Les as well.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              He should be judged not as a former player or manager, but what he's done this season. I'm sorry, it's unacceptable. It's simply not good enough.

We have to get rid of the sentimentality and and look at the cold hard facts. And that applies to Les as well.
                              BANG on richard.

He needs and should be judged on what he is responsible for this season.

He has to go.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Jesus you would have thought our destiny was in other results
                                Its still in our own hands, some people seem to get a buzz from moaning

Comment

Working...
                                X