Holloway drops sack hint if we are relegated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
    If anybody remember that mannequin challenge, look again at it. The players think he an absolute tool they actually embarrassed for him

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Spot on. He is the right man for next season but many decided he wasn't right before he signed his contract. Bloke was never gonna have a chance.
      Don't help himself

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Don't help himself
        Maybe but needs to be given a fair crack. I might be the only one on this message board positive about next season but I can see us having a good go with Holloway calling the shots in a less experimental fashion
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I hope your right if he's stays but can't see why he deserves further crack when he's making and made total hash so far

For the record don't think your genuine in your support of him and faith next season think your playing games

Comment

You are the only one who are really,really qualified to have an opinion, WeareQPR12. A pity you didn`t reach the very top in management. You could In fact have been a QPR legend,imho.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Spot on. He is the right man for next season but many decided he wasn't right before he signed his contract. Bloke was never gonna have a chance.
              He is being given a chance what other manager would still be here after 2 sets of 6 games loses on the spin. He has taken his finger off the pulse too early and is now paying for it. I didn't want him but have supported him from the Norwich game onwards but if we lose 8 on the spin he can't be defended whoever he is .

Comment

Parachute money runs out end of next season. So things are only going to get worse . We're already cra.p . so just have to accept were a club on the decline . Be lucky to be in this division in few years time

Comment

When people say "we want our Rangers back" do they mean playing in league 1 for a few seasons under Holloway?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                    When people say "we want our Rangers back" do they mean playing in league 1 for a few seasons under Holloway?
                    Yes most of them.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                      Yep. We'll get Stevie palmer back to play centre mid and take throw ins for old times sake.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        Yep. We'll get Stevie palmer back to play centre mid and take throw ins for old times sake.
                        I'd take him now over half the shite we currently put out.

Comment

How is he the right man to go into next season with? His record has got to be of one of the worst managers we have ever had. Should of never been given the job in the first place,was just an appointment to appease some fans hopefully be gone after these next 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            I'd take him now over half the shite we currently put out.
                            I know I'm in a minority but I couldn't stand him. Poor player, Luton away being a particular low point. Why on earth it took so long to replace him I will never know

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
                              Reading between the lines the blame is being passed on to the players, he really doesn't know how to admit when he's wrong. He asked us saturday after the game"what can I do?
                              Replies back "resign you useless c*nt"
                              Play the same team that was winning you games.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                                How is he the right man to go into next season with? His record has got to be of one of the worst managers we have ever had. Should of never been given the job in the first place,was just an appointment to appease some fans hopefully be gone after these next 2 games.
                                The season was over when we hit 50pts. Yes its disappointing that this has got in the players mind set but that's modern day football players for you. Yes not all players are the same and ours are clearly more spoilt that the likes of Brentford and others. I am willing to wait until next season when there is a potential pot of gold at the end of the season. Personally think there will be a huge improvement and all this will come to nothing. West I am very serious so please don't question my opinion which is just the way I see it
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X