No announcement yet.

QPR Vs Forest Predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're going to be well up for this one. Assombalonga back fit. 2-1 Forest.

Comment

It's ours for the taking. I'm confident we'll get a result, 2-0 with a bit of early pressure from Forest until we break their spirit with a goal in the first half then a second around 70 mins which will kill the game, their spirits and have the traveling Forest faithful feeling glum. Sylla to score two crappy goals and spend 99% of the game doing sweet f-a apart from throwing his hands in the air, looking miffed, not running for anything and winning nothing in the air.

Comment

Should be ok as long as we don't play Freeman / Luongo in the middle without cover.

Comment

1-3
          Booing when forest score there 2nd before half
          Atmosphere like a morgue
          ht scores come in Blackburn and Birmingham winning
          R's

Comment

Has everyone seen Ollies rally cry?
            Support the players etc.

Comment

Have to say whilst i still don't think we will go down i am getting a little nervous now, Birminghams defeat to Villa now gives Blackburn the incentive that they can still catch them but with Harry's arrival i expect a reaction from them too, so that could be those 2 winning tomorrow, over to us !

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                They're going to be well up for this one. Assombalonga back fit. 2-1 Forest.
                Draw at best but sadly think we will lose again,just doesnt seem to be any fire in our bellies

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  Have to say whilst i still don't think we will go down i am getting a little nervous now, Birminghams defeat to Villa now gives Blackburn the incentive that they can still catch them but with Harry's arrival i expect a reaction from them too, so that could be those 2 winning tomorrow, over to us !
                  Birmingham will lose to Huddersfield
                  Blackburn will lose to Villa
                  We will beat Forest

Game over

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    We will beat Forest

Game over
                    Let`s go for that one!! The draw which I predicted might not be enough.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      We will beat Forest

Game over
                      Can honestly see villa rolling over to blackburn.
                      Just heard one of their fans on talksport on me way home saying not one of them wants villa to win tomorrow. They are actually desperate to lose.

Comment

1-4 forest then beat norwich away

Comment

2-0 Rangers, Ollie will rise from the ashes and take us to the promise land next season just to annoy rebel !! Season after that champions league, rebel will be frothing.
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

2-1 To forest,said a little while back we won't get another point and stand by it.

Comment

Hope I'm wrong but given whats potentially at stake I think we'll bottle it.
                              We just don't have any real leaders on the pitch and ollies Tarzan impressions just don't cut it anymore.
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Could be another Palace where we all ended up wondering what we were worried about. Then again....

Comment

Working...
                                X