my take on our club, for what its worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my take on our club, for what its worth

Firstly, do i have the credentials for this?

supporter for 45 years.
    Been going week in week out since i was 8.
    Season ticket holder for 10 years (although not at present) .
    Travel over 2 hours to nearly every home game.
    Brought up 9 kids to absolutely HATE Chelscum with a vengence.
    So Yes i think i do deserve my opinion.

I love my club. I love it when they win , I love it when they Draw and i love it when they lose.When i get 5mins free during my busy days im trolling the internet to see if there is any latest news, any Gossip , im reading posts and generally passing the time until the next game.

From our little corner of London I am proud of what our club does. It survives. It kicks and punches above its weight , when its on the up it proves that dreams can happen , when its on the way down it battles to get on its feet and draws its energy from the passion the fans throw into it. Players come and Go. Some leave with pride and 'legend' status by showing they care when they wear the colours , some leave with the hatred of the fans kicking them up the backside because they have shown nothing but distain for the game of football.

Owners come and go. I remember the days of Jim Gregory , Richard Thompson, Chris Wright, David Bulstrode, the Orange one and the Dwarf , (not including Paladini in this) , they all probably lost a lot on money to the QPR cause but have always kept us alive.

Now , Tony and Ruben. Good luck to you. Keep the history going. Personally i think you are Brave. Brave for sticking with it after employing your fair share of the 'wrong sort' from the footballing world. I believe your passion will drive us back off the floor and we will fight back.

So Our Ian , you have the passion , the heart and drive that every QPR Fan has. You Shout as we do , you rage as we do and you cheer as we do. This year im hoping thats enough , next year i dont think it will be. History shows we have to be better. we strive for more. We have to push our limits again , dust ourselves down and insist on more. We must push to win every game, have decent cup runs and stop treating some games like experiments. Fans travel long distances , spend untold amounts of hard earned cash and sometimes do all that to find only half the first team decide to play? ? whats that about?

Tony, Les , Phil and Ian , dont try and pull the wool over our eyes. We are better than that. Yes we want Youth and drive
    but we dont want Dross and excuses. Its Time to step up your game too.

So where we are now, its a period in time. we will hopefully look back at it as a transistion to a period of good times. Personally i think IH will need help moving this on. hopefully it comes because he is one of the QPR Legends and he deserves it.

Bring on Forest , lets get the points and all move on together

Good luck to all the fans. keep going.

Nice post
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Great post milesaway, 9 kids wow
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

You not a milkman are u fella?
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Take note with regards to his kids hating chelsc um. You certainly fell short there mate, which is why it needs to be said. Most rangers fans don't agree with what you've done!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

They ain't Luton that's all I care about
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Take note with regards to his kids hating chelsc um. You certainly fell short there mate, which is why it needs to be said. Most rangers fans don't agree with what you've done!
              Really?
              Every Rangers i know still hates Chelsea.
              They aint rivals but are still massively hated.

Comment

or john walton

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Really?
                  Every Rangers i know still hates Chelsea.
                  They aint rivals but are still massively hated.
                  Reignited (if there was any need) with the terry ferdinand situation.

By the way top post OPer.

Comment

:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Milesawayranger View Post
                      Firstly, do i have the credentials for this?

supporter for 45 years.
                      Been going week in week out since i was 8.
                      Season ticket holder for 10 years (although not at present) .
                      Travel over 2 hours to nearly every home game.
                      Brought up 9 kids to absolutely HATE Chelscum with a vengence.
                      So Yes i think i do deserve my opinion.

I love my club. I love it when they win , I love it when they Draw and i love it when they lose.When i get 5mins free during my busy days im trolling the internet to see if there is any latest news, any Gossip , im reading posts and generally passing the time until the next game.

From our little corner of London I am proud of what our club does. It survives. It kicks and punches above its weight , when its on the up it proves that dreams can happen , when its on the way down it battles to get on its feet and draws its energy from the passion the fans throw into it. Players come and Go. Some leave with pride and 'legend' status by showing they care when they wear the colours , some leave with the hatred of the fans kicking them up the backside because they have shown nothing but distain for the game of football.

Owners come and go. I remember the days of Jim Gregory , Richard Thompson, Chris Wright, David Bulstrode, the Orange one and the Dwarf , (not including Paladini in this) , they all probably lost a lot on money to the QPR cause but have always kept us alive.

Now , Tony and Ruben. Good luck to you. Keep the history going. Personally i think you are Brave. Brave for sticking with it after employing your fair share of the 'wrong sort' from the footballing world. I believe your passion will drive us back off the floor and we will fight back.

So Our Ian , you have the passion , the heart and drive that every QPR Fan has. You Shout as we do , you rage as we do and you cheer as we do. This year im hoping thats enough , next year i dont think it will be. History shows we have to be better. we strive for more. We have to push our limits again , dust ourselves down and insist on more. We must push to win every game, have decent cup runs and stop treating some games like experiments. Fans travel long distances , spend untold amounts of hard earned cash and sometimes do all that to find only half the first team decide to play? ? whats that about?

Tony, Les , Phil and Ian , dont try and pull the wool over our eyes. We are better than that. Yes we want Youth and drive
                      but we dont want Dross and excuses. Its Time to step up your game too.

So where we are now, its a period in time. we will hopefully look back at it as a transistion to a period of good times. Personally i think IH will need help moving this on. hopefully it comes because he is one of the QPR Legends and he deserves it.

Bring on Forest , lets get the points and all move on together

Good luck to all the fans. keep going.
                      I read that all in the voice of Winston Churchill.

Comment

Originally posted by Milesawayranger View Post
                        Tony, Les , Phil and Ian , dont try and pull the wool over our eyes. We are better than that.
                        Not sure Phil gives a monkeys about QPR

Comment

Working...
                        X