• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Only IF:

Birmingham get 4 points or more against Huddersfield and Bristol City
    Blackburn beat Villa AND Brentford
    Forest beat Ipswich

That's quite a lot to happen and personally I think Blackburn will get relegated because that is 2 very tough games.
    But you're expecting Brentford to do us a favour. WHich they won't in my view. They would love us to go down.
    Huddersfield will rest players as now safe in playoffs - manager said so midweek.
    Ipswich at home - reckon that is a pretty good game for forest

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      But you're expecting Brentford to do us a favour. WHich they won't in my view. They would love us to go down.
      Huddersfield will rest players as now safe in playoffs - manager said so midweek.
      Ipswich at home - reckon that is a pretty good game for forest
      If Birmingham beat a "weak" Huddersfield, they still have to beat Bristol City who will more than likely only be 1 point above them (as we would be) and therefore won't roll over for them. Brum's goal difference is shocking as well even compared to ours.

Comment

If Birmingham beat a "weak" Huddersfield, they still have to beat Bristol City who will more than likely only be 1 point above them (as we would be) and therefore won't roll over for them. Brum's goal difference is shocking as well even compared to ours.
        I don't think any team (other than brentford) will roll over. Bristol city are safe now though (6 points clear and better goal difference than blackburn).

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          If we lose next two games that'll mean 8 consecutive losses and we'd deserve to go down. I'm not bricking it at all - I'm just looking on with total disgust. I can't stand watching fans leaping about punching the air and celebrating staying up...... what the hell is that about? Unfortunately it's something I've seen quite a few times down the years.
          I remember that happening around the bush after we whacked Palace. Some bloke asked why I was so miserable and I said we shouldn't have got into that situation in the first place.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I think Blackburn will get relegated because that is 2 very tough games.
            Not vs Brentford.... they'd love a result which sent us though the trap door. Don't think it will come to that but the thought of depending on them to stay up.......

Comment

We're better off goals scored, by 59 to 49. Anyway at least we're having drama, better than nothing games. Then Olly will say, I told you we'd be safe, and carry on into next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                We're better off goals scored, by 59 to 49. Anyway at least we're having drama, better than nothing games. Then Olly will say, I told you we'd be safe, and carry on into next season.
                Think you need to check your sums. Only 1 goal better with Blackburn on goals scored. If it comes down to goal difference or goals scored then there's almost certainly only one winner. And it's not us.

Comment

Oh right, sorry, was looking at forest.

Comment

are ywe u for real Olly your happy were at bottom going into six pointer because means game is drama. Give me six mid table dead rubbers end of the season over this

Comment

No. Does my avatar look serious? Course I'm not happy with the spot we're in now, but nothing end of season games are boring.

Comment

Working...
                      X