Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could do with Wolves win tonight against Huddersfield.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could do with Wolves win tonight against Huddersfield.

Keep Huddersfield interested against Birmingham Saturday.

I agree but they've just gone behind

Comment

Huddersfield win. Probably play weakened side against Birmingham now.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Huddersfield win. Probably play weakened side against Birmingham now.

Why?
        They still need points to secure 3rd place.

They are only 2 clear of Reading and 3 of Sheff Wed.
        They will not ease up.

Comment

they will be happy with a play off place, definately make changes against birmingham at the weekend

Comment

The thought of Brentford deliberately losing to Blackburn on the last day to relegate us is haunting my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
              The thought of Brentford deliberately losing to Blackburn on the last day to relegate us is haunting my dreams.
              And villa losing to Blackburn to drop Birmingham in the mire.

Comment

1 point won't be enough chaps if you look at the goal difference. 2 blackburn wins would mean that they go above us on goals scored or results between the 2 teams.

Comment

Huddersfield manager has just said that he will keep his players fresh in the next 2 games. You better win Saturday Holloway or we are going to be deep in the poo. Knobhead.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    1 point won't be enough chaps if you look at the goal difference. 2 blackburn wins would mean that they go above us on goals scored or results between the 2 teams.
                    Been saying since losing at Bristol that 1 point may not be enough but the usual suspects can't see a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      Been saying since losing at Bristol that 1 point may not be enough but the usual suspects can't see a problem.
                      The same usual suspects who have insisted for months that we were completely safe,and refused to even discuss the matter

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        The same usual suspects who have insisted for months that we were completely safe,and refused to even discuss the matter
                        Im still sticking with what ive been typing for month's that the 50 points we have had for months will keep us safe, if that gives you any consistency reb mate.

Comment

Why are we worrying about other teams? Our fate is in our own hands (and it has been for weeks). The fans should support the team on Saturday and encourage the team to beat Forest.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            Why are we worrying about other teams? Our fate is in our own hands (and it has been for weeks). The fans should support the team on Saturday and encourage the team to beat Forest.
                            This is the thing. Win at home against Forest (who are utter sh*te), and it doesn't matter what the rest do.

Personally, I think the odds of Brum picking up 4 points (or 3 points and plus 11 goals) in their last 2 games, plus Blackburn winning their last 2 games are very long. You are asking for 2 sides that have been dire for months to suddenly sort themselves out for 2 games.

That said, stranger things have happened. Even a point against Forest would probably do to be fair, cos that way they'd have to win their last game too.

As I've said before. If we can't get ourselves up for Saturday and pick 3 points up against one of the worst sides in the division to stay in this league, then we probably deserve to be relegated anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              Because we've already had 6 goes to secure our championship future and have failed miserably. So forgive me and many others if I'm not too confident bumberling Ollie can pick a team to get us out of this mess.

Comment

Working...
                              X