Realistic candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Oops. I know we've just had Easter, but that's stretching it a bit.

Ok, dont think the club could afford a shovel. better plum for Lenny Henry.

Would go done well with the board as he has years of supplies of those clown noses from his comic relief stint.

could also raise some cash which would be handy when the parachute payments run out.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      Not much worse. Him or Ainsworth or Sean Derry would be the worst ideas ever. Sod all this "they understand what qpr" is rubbish and "at least they have passion and care". I just want someone who can do the job well. Best way to ensure that is to employ someone who has recent experience of doing it well elsewhere in the same position.
      exactly. no more chest beaters ffs.

recruit on ability.

Comment

Karanka would do.

Or give Ollie a pre season and judge him 10 games into next season.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Karanka would do.

I think if you give him pre season, you have to give him the whole season. We can't make a change half way through a season and have to rebuild during a season. It would be another waste of a season. Next season is vital as last of parachute money. Get through next 2 games then make a decision in my view.

Comment

I think if you give him pre season, you have to give him the whole season. We can't make a change half way through a season and have to rebuild during a season. It would be another waste of a season. Next season is vital as last of parachute money. Get through next 2 games then make a decision in my view.
            Fair enough, good point. You know what football fans are like though mate, a few losses near the start of the season and calls for a sacking will start.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I really want Holloway to succeed but have serious doubts that he will.

Pardew is a bit of a knob but I reckon he would do ok.

Comment

if that's the case then that is very depressing. I'd prefer to think we can do better than 19th.
                Don't think we will be 19th next season Hope we will be mid table or above.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  exactly. no more chest beaters ffs.

recruit on ability.
                  And your suggestions are?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    And your suggestions are?
                    Paul Hart.

Comment

For my money, Ollie the most exciting manager we've had since before Redknapp. Yes, he's got some explaining to do re the constant lineup changes. Yes, hard to understand starting Petrasso and then Goss in back-to-back games where we still need to avoid relegation. Yes, we've lost six games in a row for the second time this season. Maddening. Yet, we are playing better now than we have for a year despite lacking full and necessary talent to pursue the playoffs/promotion. And short of his last needless comment re the fans needing to chin up, he's shown the kind of blood-and-guts drive we haven't seen in forever. IMO, give him the offseason to sign three significant upgrades (striker, center midfield, center back), then give him at least half of the season to show what he can do.
                      Last edited by Qprtanpa1; 24-04-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        Paul Hart.
                        Sign him up

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                          For my money, Ollie the most exciting manager we've had since before Redknapp. Yes, he's got some explaining to do re the constant lineup changes. Yes, hard to understand starting Petrasso and then Goss in back-to-back games where we still need to avoid relegation. Yes, we've lost six games in a row for the second time this season. Maddening. Yet, we are playing better now than we have for a year despite lacking full and necessary talent to pursue the playoffs/promotion. And short of his last needless comment re the fans needing to chin up, he's shown the kind of blood-and-guts drive we haven't seen in forever. IMO, give him the offseason to sign three significant upgrades (striker, center midfield, center back), then give him at least half of the season to show what he can do.
                          agree with u

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                            why on earth at QPR do we always say: "It's not his team, give him time". View being that he needs to sign 11 players then we can judge him. He's already got Freeman, Goss, Smith in. Now you're saying get in improvements in the 3 areas of the pitch other than goalie. Why can't he coach the bloody team? Why can't he organize the defence to know what they're doing? Buying players isn't the answer all the time. We just need an experienced manager with no QPR connections.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Karanka would do.

Ginge, if Holloway hadn't embarked upon this madness from the Derby game onwards, there would have been no issues at all from the majority who were happy with the progress.

He really has brought it all upon himself IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                Ginge, if Holloway hadn't embarked upon this madness from the Derby game onwards, there would have been no issues at all from the majority who were happy with the progress.

He really has brought it all upon himself IMO.
                                He has indeed, i was very underwhelmed by his appointment and stated so several times but after the Rotherham game, although we didn't play that well, I said hands up I got it wrong and Olly has proved me wrong but ever since I said that he seems to have gone on this journey of self destruction and his interview after Saturday was just plain embarrassing. We do constantly take it on the chin but you don't say that after a 6 game losing streak the last being against your local rivals, which your fans have sold out ! Very poor from Olly and he should have apologized and said it was heat of the moment, that fact he hasn't leaves him on very thin ice.......lose again on Saturday and irrelevant of the Blackburn result he will be in big big trouble, as fans will not be backing him anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X