Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry.

Comment

Smith can't be starter in my opinion neither can Perch on yesterday's effort or Bidwell

Comment

Smithies
        Furlong Ned Hall Bidwell
        Wzsolek Manning Luongo LuaLua
        Freeman Smith

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Smithies
          Perch Nedum Hall Bidwell
          Pav Mass Freeman Lualua
          Smith Washington
          I'd love to see him play this team on Saturday. If we played 4 4 2 more often this would be my first choice 11!

This also shows how we should line up next season and where to make the changes.

New lb,rb,cb, cm to replace Luongo and striker up top! 5 good quality signings quality signings and retain some of the 11 above as squad players.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            I'd love to see him play this team on Saturday. If we played 4 4 2 more often this would be my first choice 11!

This also shows how we should line up next season and where to make the changes.

New lb,rb,cb, cm to replace Luongo and striker up top! 5 good quality signings quality signings and retain some of the 11 above as squad players.
            Luongo just signed a new contract.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              Luongo just signed a new contract.
              And? Does that mean he starts every game for the next 3 years?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

I don't necessarily think the full backs are terribly bad, more that we play so narrow with no wingers and with so many changes in front of them that they get no cover and can't form proper partnerships.

Comment

iF we are in need for an enforcer type for the next season, would Lansbury or Huws fit that bill? I just wonder.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    Perch Onuoha Hall Robinson
                    Wzolek Luongo Freeman LuaLua
                    Sylla Washington
                    If fit, that is what I would go for too.

However I thought Hall was injured and LuaLua may not be fit.

Comment

Just can't believe how people think a partnership of Luongo / Freeman in Central Midfield is strong enough to dominate a game at this level.

Defence might as well get the Welcome mat out now

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Just can't believe how people think a partnership of Luongo / Freeman in Central Midfield is strong enough to dominate a game at this level.

That Brentford redhead (Woods?) took both Luongo and Goss(amer) to the cleaners Saturday. Ran the show at ours, too. Great little player. We desperately need a battler and a bruiser in there. A Shaun Derry type.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          That Brentford redhead (Woods?) took both Luongo and Goss(amer) to the cleaners Saturday. Ran the show at ours, too. Great little player. We desperately need a battler and a bruiser in there. A Shaun Derry type.
                          Woods did same in 1st game

Comment

Just can't believe how people think a partnership of Luongo / Freeman in Central Midfield is strong enough to dominate a game at this level
                            I agree with you, it isn't, but unless we play a centre half there (Hall) all we have are 3 small lads who can play there.

I'm not saying he would of been the answer to our prayers but Holloway got shot of the Polish lad a bit lively when he was a more of a tackling holding type of midfielder which we are crying out for right now.

Comment

The Polish player left because he was homesick^^
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

It isn't, but is about the best on offer currently.

Comment

Working...
                                X