Holloway's mandate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway's mandate

Seen some people suggest Ollie's mandate was to keep us up and he has achieved that so all is well.

I seem to recall that he was brought in to get things back on track so we could try and challenge for promotion.

Been a spectacular failure. Two lots of six game defeats (and counting) out of five I gather in our history. Relegation form and club in real danger of hitting a new low.

Without his previous Rs connection I doubt he would still be in the job. My fear is he has lost it so much he is the wrong man to lead us in the last two games to ensure we are safe let alone into next season. All he has shown so far is an ability to underachieve and lose football matches. Fail to see how a new person could be any worse.

Also if he remains in charge can see some of our better players wanting to leave in the summer and us struggling to attract players here. With the right person this team has potential to really kick on with a few additions.

What a complete mess. FFS man up Tony and do what's needed if he won't walk.

Would be madness to get shot with two games to go. If I was board though I would be on phone saying play strongest 11 next two games play formation players understand and stop f ucking about.

Comment

My concern is he doesn't know his best 11, doesn't know how to organise or motivate team either.

Comment

Which players do you think will want to leave in the summer? I can't really think of any.

Comment

Any with any ambition

Comment

Working...
          X