Wzolek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    No not at all and that's not what I'm suggesting. I'm trying to figure out why Holloway isn't playing him because he should be starting and there should be no excuses.

The only thing I can think is we know he's going for a decent fee and we don't want to chance injury. Or it could just be Ollies clueless rotation policy!
    More the latter me thinks.

Comment

I noticed he plays him when Furlong is right back but leaves him out when Perch plays there.

So Ollie doesn't rate him going forward but likes the fact he is fit and has a defensive brain to help a young defender....?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        Has he really played that well?
        Yes.

Comment

pawel blows hot and cold , no way is he our best player

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            pawel blows hot and cold , no way is he our best player
            Who is then? Only one with end product apart from perhaps Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
              Who is then? Only one with end product apart from perhaps Freeman
              Well... there is another centre mid...
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

we play a big guy up front and don't play probably our best crosser of the ball Pawel it's ridiculous, Freeman & Luongo in midfield is too light no bite the pair of them couldn't tackle a bag of chips, good on the ball (sometimes) need a ball winner some muscle in there, and only play one of them, my preference would be Freeman with some muscle with him?

Comment

Big bloke in the centre, Pavel and LuaLua on the wings...simple

Comment

Working...
                  X