Wzolek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wzolek

Why is arguably our best player sat on the bench week in week out? Surely the perfect player to have when playing Matt Smith? Can't even get off the bench at the moment!

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
    Why is arguably our best player sat on the bench week in week out? Surely the perfect player to have when playing Matt Smith? Can't even get off the bench at the moment!
    You'd think, wouldn't you?

Comment

Brexit

Comment

I really don't get this and winds me up a treat.

I'm starting to think he's off to the prem and Ollie knows it. Otherwise he should be starting every game.

Comment

If he's off to the Prem or not is irrelevant we need him so he should play

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            If he's off to the Prem or not is irrelevant we need him so he should play
            I agree west but why else would he drop him. There's been no mention of injury as far as I can remember. Ollie absolutely raved about him When he first came to the club and now he spends all his time on the bench.

Comment

Because it's Holloway it's what he does. I can't believe Sylla is not playing week in week out as he finds the net

If it's obvious he will do the opposite

Comment

One of those who will likely look to leave if Ollie stays.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  I really don't get this and winds me up a treat.

I'm starting to think he's off to the prem and Ollie knows it. Otherwise he should be starting every game.
                  So when we had Austin, we should have benched him as we knew he was leaving!

Comment

They must have had a fall-out.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Um. He played at Brizzle! Mind you he did so little we didn't notice him until the 2nd half! Don't think there's anything more here than Ollies pack shuffling with his eye on next year.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                        Um. He played at Brizzle! Mind you he did so little we didn't notice him until the 2nd half! Don't think there's anything more here than Ollies pack shuffling with his eye on next year.
                        Ah,ok!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                          So when we had Austin, we should have benched him as we knew he was leaving!
                          No not at all and that's not what I'm suggesting. I'm trying to figure out why Holloway isn't playing him because he should be starting and there should be no excuses.

The only thing I can think is we know he's going for a decent fee and we don't want to chance injury. Or it could just be Ollies clueless rotation policy!

Comment

Probably going to Chelsea then otherwise he would be playing.

Comment

Has he really played that well?

Comment

Working...
                              X