Holloway should come out and say....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway should come out and say....

I have phucked up big time by thinking I could experiment with team when we hit 50 points, we were not safe and are now in a mess and it's purely my fault, I apologise to the qpr fans who payed money to watch me go on an ego trip, it's now up to me to rectify this by securing our championship status at home to forest, please get behind the team.

He won't, but it would settle things down a little, it does you good to admit you get things wrong, and get it wrong he certainly did!

As i have said before my biggest worry is that he wasn't experimenting but putting out what he thought was the best team for the tactics he was using that day.

Comment

I honestly think he ha slotted dressing room something is going on

Probes because he #######ed them so hard after last weeks shambles

I think we need new owners .....its been a total fark up....Red Bull Rangers

Comment

Players saw Holloway getting pelters yesterday. They didn't look surprised. Nor seem upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Players saw Holloway getting pelters yesterday. They didn't look surprised. Nor seem upset.
          Good point that I picked up on it. No player went to his side in support no one me even batted an eye lid

Comment

He's deluded. Says he's not a tinkaman.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
              I have phucked up big time by thinking I could experiment with team when we hit 50 points, we were not safe and are now in a mess and it's purely my fault, I apologise to the qpr fans who payed money to watch me go on an ego trip, it's now up to me to rectify this by securing our championship status at home to forest, please get behind the team.

He won't, but it would settle things down a little, it does you good to admit you get things wrong, and get it wrong he certainly did!
              I will offer you 3-1 odd that 3rd from bottom don't hit 50pts or more and that's offered to anyone. 20 pound max bet
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Sky are offering 40-1 on us going down, so not the best of odds

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  Why I am saying we will lose our final 2 games bookies are thinking we will get 1 pt from 2
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post

When are people going to realize he isn't experimenting he is doing what he does best and that's the opposite of what any normal, knowledagable football person would do.

Comment

I`m pretty sure he has lost the dressingroom.but that`s not the easiest thing to admit publically..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

He's just making us look rubbish so the bookies offer ridiculously long odds on us to win the league next season. We jump on it, all lumping on, QPR win the league. Everyone's happy except the bookies who've been taken for mugs.

Like a plot from Oceans Eleven, but called Ollies Eleven.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          I`m pretty sure he has lost the dressingroom.but that`s not the easiest thing to admit publically..
                          If that is the case, what next? I'm pretty sure he will not be replaced, we will probably see a much bigger clear out of players than expected which I personally wouldn't mind, what we have is just not good enough!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            Yeah but that maens us losing two as well, so his odds are very good tobe fair.

Comment

Good question, Gator. What`s next? But I think we can could buy him all the best players in the world and he would still manage to play them in odd positions i fear...
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X