JFH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think we're dropping either

Genuine question for those who say they would prefer Ollie over JFH why is that???

Football is s hit under both (be honest don't make out long ball to smith is entertaining) and evidence above is he averaged marginally more points so why Ollie preference

I think their both god dam awful so my choice would be neither of them

Comment

In other words we have gone backwards under Holloway. Wasn't Jimmys biggest of fans but we would of been safe by now easy.

Comment

JFH didn't work. Ollie was just a very poor replacement. Not a great choice whichever one!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          JFH didn't work. Ollie was just a very poor replacement. Not a great choice whichever one!
          summed up perfectly
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I honestly thought Holloway was the answer, I thought he'd be the ideal man to put a bit of pride back into us but Im starting to get why so many didn't want him back.

I still feel LF needs to e made accountable as he is supposed to be head of all football matters and since he's been here we have made zero progress

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave;1621814[B
              ]I honestly thought Holloway was the answer[/B], I thought he'd be the ideal man to put a bit of pride back into us but Im starting to get why so many didn't want him back.

I still feel LF needs to e made accountable as he is supposed to be head of all football matters and since he's been here we have made zero progress
              And so did I. Sir Les aswell, I think..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Holloway needs to win last 2 games to starve of the knives in my opinion

Otherwise fans are really going to turn

To be fair in the relegation zone is totally unacceptable for Rangers .

Comment

One thing that has got me thinking is that when he was with Palace and Blackpool, He was all about passion and fight. But again when it came down to tactics he was just gung ho with lumping it and not givinga care to a balanced side or protection for the defence or even defensive tactics. Exactly how it is here. And theresults have gone exactly the same way. As soon as other teams work you out he has no answer for it other than to throw on forwards/wingers to go gung ho. I know these arent all his own players but he doesn't seem to know how to get a good balance and settled side. Wouldn't be surprised if the players are starting to see through him. Passion isn't everything in football.

Comment

We would probably be worse off because we would be playing Washington on his own up front.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      One thing that has got me thinking is that when he was with Palace and Blackpool, He was all about passion and fight. But again when it came down to tactics he was just gung ho with lumping it and not givinga care to a balanced side or protection for the defence or even defensive tactics. Exactly how it is here. And theresults have gone exactly the same way. As soon as other teams work you out he has no answer for it other than to throw on forwards/wingers to go gung ho. I know these arent all his own players but he doesn't seem to know how to get a good balance and settled side. Wouldn't be surprised if the players are starting to see through him. Passion isn't everything in football.

This!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Both the manager and the players need passion, maybe that's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                          Holloway needs to win last 2 games to starve of the knives in my opinion

Otherwise fans are really going to turn

To be fair in the relegation zone is totally unacceptable for Rangers .
                          Nah, if beat Forest or if Blackburn don't beat Villa then we'll be safe and no-one will care...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                            then we'll be safe and no-one will care...
                            I care that the club I've supported for years is badly run and badly managed. These idiots count on us to rubber stamp their pathetic decision making.

Comment

It's such a load of complete crap to say that we're in a better position under ollie than we would have been under JFH. I was very far from being a JFH fan but people can't just make stuff up or exaggerate stuff just to justify their own point of view. We were 17th when JFH left, we're 19th now and 5 points off the relegation zone. The fact that we were top few after 2 games but ended up 17th under JFH is just total nonsense. THat's the whole point of football. YOu win some, you lose some. We lost 6 in a row under Ollie twice but you don't focus on the last few games or the first few, just look at the overrall record. I don't think anyone can say what would have happened under JFH. We would have been highly unlikely to be top half but also think unlikely we'd have been bottom 3. THink where we are is where we would have been under JFH, just more draws and less wins and less defeats.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                                It's such a load of complete crap to say that we're in a better position under ollie than we would have been under JFH. I was very far from being a JFH fan but people can't just make stuff up or exaggerate stuff just to justify their own point of view. We were 17th when JFH left, we're 19th now and 5 points off the relegation zone. The fact that we were top few after 2 games but ended up 17th under JFH is just total nonsense. THat's the whole point of football. YOu win some, you lose some. We lost 6 in a row under Ollie twice but you don't focus on the last few games or the first few, just look at the overrall record. I don't think anyone can say what would have happened under JFH. We would have been highly unlikely to be top half but also think unlikely we'd have been bottom 3. THink where we are is where we would have been under JFH, just more draws and less wins and less defeats.
                                This with bells on.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X