the reason i would like us to drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Think they were around mid-table up until middle of February this season as well (or at least a bit up and down around there) ?

Just need time to get it all together. That Jokanovic has built a proper quality side IMO.

because he is a proper quality manager.

whereas we have a clown to fit in with all the other clowns at our club.

all we need now is zippo to be out chief scout.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      because he is a proper quality manager.

whereas we have a clown to fit in with all the other clowns at our club.

all we need now is zippo to be out chief scout.
      Holloway is an average league 1 manager with a club who expect to be pushing for the play offs in the championship, only stupid Les knows why he was appointed, unfortunately stupid Les will probably pick clown no 4 ,Chris powell probably! !

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        If we drop

we can completely rebuild our whole squad,we can get sopme brilliant younngsters we will re bound straight away
        it will only cost us one season
        we will win the league by a hundred points and when we return to this division we will go straight back to the prem
        a bit like brighton and bournmouth

we just dont have a scouting system like brentford and we badly need that

we need constant inputs players that can score twenty goals a season

my idea might seem drastic but i dont think this is a holloway problem these players need to be completely re constructed

smithies and luongo will be sold as we search for brilliant young players who can put in a shift
        Iv never checked your blog,is it just as off the wall as your posts on this page ?

Comment

Working...
        X