Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the reason i would like us to drop

If we drop

we can completely rebuild our whole squad,we can get sopme brilliant younngsters we will re bound straight away
    it will only cost us one season
    we will win the league by a hundred points and when we return to this division we will go straight back to the prem
    a bit like brighton and bournmouth

we just dont have a scouting system like brentford and we badly need that

we need constant inputs players that can score twenty goals a season

my idea might seem drastic but i dont think this is a holloway problem these players need to be completely re constructed

smithies and luongo will be sold as we search for brilliant young players who can put in a shift
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Absolutely not. Not in a million years is this a good thing.

There are too many reasons to list. For a start the financial implications would be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      If we drop

we can completely rebuild our whole squad,we can get sopme brilliant younngsters we will re bound straight away
      we will win the league by a hundred points and when we return to this division we will go straight back to the prem

my idea might seem drastic but i dont think this is a holloway problem these players need to be completely re constructed

smithies and luongo will be sold as we search for brilliant young players who can put in a shift
      I don't this is as ridiculous as it first sounds. There is something wrong with core of the club. I don't want us to go down but if we do it is because we have lost 8 games in a row. On a seoerate note, I'm convinced olly has lossed the dressing room. His chest thumping and ranting tactics simply don't work.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        If we drop

people on here said the same thing when we were in the prem league.

why not just drop out of the league completly and bankrupt this whole shyte and be done with it.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          people on here said the same thing when we were in the prem league.

why not just drop out of the league completly and bankrupt this whole shyte and be done with it.
          That's a better idea to be fair. I'd just watch old videos when feeling nostalgic.

Guess i'd have to support West Ham like the rest of my family though.

Comment

We don't need another relegation for us to succeed. We all said the same thing when we dropped from the prem. We just need to be realistic - midtable championship is where we're at.

Comment

Realistically, with a complete overhaul of the club, we can do a Stoke and establish ourselves as a midtable premiership club. Another relegation would spell distaster,imo.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Last season Fulham finished 4th from bottom, and appointed a new manager at about the same time as Olly came in this year. This year they could make the play-offs. We took 4 points off them, so why can't we do the same thing as Fulham next year.

Comment

I think we should become a Sunday league team. The people who play will play for free so will really love the club. We could have a rota where a different player each weeks washes the kit.

Comment

we need to sack ferdinand and cris ramsey they have failed to bring in sensational youngsters ,and only jane melonie can really save us
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I think qprted is the equivalent to Alan in the hangover movies

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Last season Fulham finished 4th from bottom, and appointed a new manager at about the same time as Olly came in this year. This year they could make the play-offs. We took 4 points off them, so why can't we do the same thing as Fulham next year.

Not a hope in hell, and I can give you a one word reason - Holloway.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                          We don't need another relegation for us to succeed. We all said the same thing when we dropped from the prem. We just need to be realistic - midtable championship is where we're at.
                          Bang on

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Bang on
                            Bang bang on!

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              Think they were around mid-table up until middle of February this season as well (or at least a bit up and down around there) ?

Just need time to get it all together. That Jokanovic has built a proper quality side IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X